strawbpound

Nov 23, 2023
hello, not sure if people still go on here but is there any way to access the 2nd conference room? the one where in the 1st conference room theres a lady saying she can hear someone on the other side?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
hello, not sure if people still go on here but is there any way to access the 2nd conference room? the one where in the 1st conference room theres a lady saying she can hear someone on the other side?
Three's a way to the roof of that building from jumping from the left side buildings from memory.

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Money tips:
  • Buy life insurance from office ladies. There are 3 types: B, A and S. Each costs 2000. Life insurance helps to reduce the amount of money lost when you are defeated. (1/3 to 1/5 and finally no money lost)
  • Sell Holy Water (pee obtained from school girls). Buy paper cup from convenience store and go to college to obtain pee. Each sale will earn you 2000.
  • Beat up the bullies and pickpocket. This will help you to net 400 and 600 respectively.
  • Go to system and use the increase money feature (5000 each time).
  • Work as a food delivery man for Dining Bar Oni-Kizoku (Peach-River Residential Area). You will earn 450 for each delivery.
how to collect girls pee?

Jun 13, 2018
does anyone know what the fake love glasses do?
The fake love glasses enables you to walk up to any female NPC and pay for sex, except for a few unique NPCs and the oni girls in the village. Upon payment, you will immediately teleport to the love hotel which is in the starting town on the same zone as the maid cafe.

viper1121

Nov 20, 2023
can anyone tell me how to install the uncensored version? im still very confused as when i download from it i just gives me a file.

Yakura

Apr 23, 2018
Hey, I am new here and I subscribed to the game on the official website. I am waiting for the email from the creator. Do you guys know how long I have to wait?

fgfgfgwsdg

Jul 23, 2023
View attachment 620738

Overview:
The story is set in local city "Oniga-town"

There has been a legend that ogres live in this town since ancient times. You met a girl with two horns on her head there. She hands a mysterious "Club" and asks her to use it to catch her sister.

The biggest feature is “Anyting Goes”!
Prepare main scenarios and many different subquests. You can attack not only main characters but also NPCs walking in town. Run around naked, sneak into a women's bath and toilet, dress up the trapped girl. Discover the play style on your own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-17
Release Date: 2023-07-16
Developer: Pink Cafe Art - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: MONEY TIPS - GUIDE - Modded/Uncensored

Thanks to katariya & Shisaye

View attachment 809601 View attachment 847481 View attachment 847490 View attachment 847491 View attachment 847494 View attachment 1262980 View attachment 1262979 View attachment 847484 View attachment 847482
any gmaes like
Two Horns - Living In the Town With Ogres
and
Oniga Town of the Dead

thirdytwo

Sep 6, 2018
in the "of the dead" game you have to play as a female/futa MC right? was any of the new content like the restraints brought back into the original game with the male MC?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
in the "of the dead" game you have to play as a female/futa MC right? was any of the new content like the restraints brought back into the original game with the male MC?
almost all contents same to of the dead, you need have PASS to upgrade to special ver or use shop hack mod to buy cheat item to do it.(only Gender Transitioning can't, but can make it by edit savedata, and futa-girl and girl's clothes didn't match boy's)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Does someone have cracked honey village (any version)?
honey village some files on the server, so if you want to cracked it you must get those files(map files)...
this dev's alpha ver and special ver need link to server...(and alpha ver client side have not full files)
if you want to play alpha ver, you can Subscribe a month to get account(once you get account,you can use it ever[and can upgrade twohorns and of the dead retail ver to special ver by sign in,5$ can use savedata cloud,10$ can use cheat menu])

JackFlack91

Mar 26, 2020
I really like this game. I did however get trapped in the department store elevator with no way out. Thankfully, I saved right beforehand, but pressing the buttons and trying to open the doors did nothing, and couldn't interact at all with the npc trapped in there with me.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong, so any hints are welcome.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->