VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
so... How the frick did you finish side quest 14????? guide says there is house next to music house but there is NONE, i saw the girl entering the department store but i search up and down NOTHING, anyone can help?

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
so... How the frick did you finish side quest 14????? guide says there is house next to music house but there is NONE, i saw the girl entering the department store but i search up and down NOTHING, anyone can help?
she's in the hospital top floor if i am correct

GameLord

Apr 26, 2018
1.3.0 release

DLpass:0721
day limit:5days
found shop have bug if more than 18 items, scroll can not work, so add new vending to sell it
and uncensored need use 1.3.0 ver, you can get all ver(uncensored) here
Can you reuploade original dl version?

Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
Seems I found a main story locking bug. Im on the "Eradicate the Evildoers" main quest and I accidentally left the Otomo-Tech HQ. Went back inside and it seems the place got reset to normal. Desk lady just asks if I have appointment. Cant get past first door without a card. Based on a couple guides on this forum, I should be able to just go in during this quest as the door would just be open, but I cant.

Unfortunately I did the dumb move of saving after this issue. Why? I thought I needed a card from somewhere and while looking around I finished some side quests, then saved.

Any help on resetting/continuing this main quest or am I stuck until an update?

• Sad
Reactions: Erosoft

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
That one, just wonder around town until you find a couple with has a different colored dialog box. There's no set spawn point for them and they appear randomly like all the NPC spawns are.

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
This game needs pregnancy and some sort of system for the girls to remember what you've done together before. And more dialogue.

It's very fun to play, it just needs more depth to it.

Reactions: TurboNecroYoga
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes