bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TwoHornsLivingInTheTownWithOgres-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SurvivalR

Feb 13, 2023

dlpass:0721
day limit:30 days
---------------------------------------------------------------
if you have play of the dead(in special ver) before, you must move savedata to new place:
old save path(PC,win10):C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\twohorns
new:C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\OnigaTownOfTheDead
and of the dead not need twohorns, so do not overwrite twohorns data
---------------------------------------------------------------
uncensored is only change exe file
of the dead have 17 cheat item, and I add an imitation iboibochan and add vending event to her to sell cheat item in misaki's lab(I think a humanroid vending will be more interesting)
tried this but my shop still seems to be the same

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
tried this but my shop still seems to be the same
if iboibochan not appear, out of this map into the other map(twice) then back to this map, it should be appear, I don't know the reason maybe this map loading too many object, sometime it will miss this chara's loading.
icon is talk icon, but event will open a vending shop that sell 17 cheat items(it will not change the other shop, only add this NPC to sell those cheat item)

Last edited:

clfs

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone kind enough to share a config file or the full line(s) that need to be edited to start in windowed mode? For whatever reason, it refuses to play nice fullscreen so I can't get into the ingame menu to change things, and alt+enter isn't doing it either. It stalls out on launch.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Anyone kind enough to share a config file or the full line(s) that need to be edited to start in windowed mode? For whatever reason, it refuses to play nice fullscreen so I can't get into the ingame menu to change things, and alt+enter isn't doing it either. It stalls out on launch.
C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\twohorns
C:\Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\OnigaTownOfTheDead
find UserDefault.xml than edit it:
<scrn_x>1280</scrn_x>
<scrn_y>720</scrn_y>

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
is there anyway to change positions ? its allways random ?
yap, it's random, and restraint position only can see when you use restraint item(it's fixed)
If you want to choose position you must equip "position changer"(cheat item, has hat and glasses, two equips[the same name],and position changer can choose all position, include all restraint)

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
yap, it's random, and restraint position only can see when you use restraint item(it's fixed)
If you want to choose position you must equip "position changer"(cheat item, has hat and glasses, two equips[the same name],and position changer can choose all position, include all restraint)
but where is that item ?

Jones Rico

Sep 11, 2021
Updated the Mosaic Removal Mod thread to 1.3.0 (Dlsite version)
Uncensored Android, PC, and MacOS versions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/itch-io-two-horns-pc-android-macos-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.109838/

Thanks to katariya for doing the vast majority of the work before I even knew the update released lol.

Edit: Also added the updated Shophack mod for all 3 versions, to be able to buy otherwise unobtainable Supporter/Cheat Items in-game.
Maybe you have 1.3 save?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Found in this version(not the dead) that you can turn male mc into female with a metamorphosis potion.
You can have sex with male npcs when you knock them out as that female(you can not use bondage items.)
If you want male npcs to rape the now female mc, then you will have to make sure the female you turn into is naked(use scissors item on some female and take her form.)

The only bad thing is, any taken damage you go back to being a male so any police can ruin your day.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes