CStein5

Sep 30, 2021
SP ver 1.2.9

dlpass:0721
--------------------------------------
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
ps: uncensored mod maybe false positive
==============
update:
。main story update
。manami mini event
。Restraint add under hair(and all Restraint can show accessories now)
。Restraint can be release by attack
PS: do not use Restraint in quest enemy, it will made quest can't be done
------------------------------------------------------------
this month not add new item, so shop not need to crack.
and this ver is fix:
。if win ver use Gamepad will shutdown soon
。have no any sound
。Restraint can't release NPC bug
-------------------------------------------------------------
of the dead in sp 1.2.9 is main quest all finish
Is this still available for download??? Im really confused with the web

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Is this still available for download??? Im really confused with the web
expired, and new ver may be update soon(as dev said, may be this month end have honey village's early access ver. and two horns and of the dead will become one ver(not ever retail and special ver, it's combine to one ver),cheat menu will be active when you enter ID/pass)

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022

it's only can do is XXX fairy.
and uncensored only can do exe's, it still need break 00_mosaic.dat's mosaic.(I don't know how to use tool to break it)
debug mode can use too,it's the same way to active it

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
katariya, you're not making any sense. I don't understand half of what you're writing.
this censored system have 2 steps to make it.
so you must break 2 steps, first is exe file(using debug mode is same to this step), second is XX_mosaic.dat files, in early ver twohorns, XX_mosaic.png(uncensored ver XX_mosaic.dat) already in folder, but dev deleted them after sp1.2.9(it's mean uncensored after SP1.2.9 must add XX_mosaic.png to make it's work)
and this system is same to honey village, so you can break first step, but there are no uncensored's png, it's only have censored and encoded dat file(and that 00_mosaic.png is decoded 00_mosaic.dat and rename)
exe and censored dat work

if exe uncensored but dat is still censored it will be 00_mosaic.png ver censored like this

so I said it still need beark png's mosaic
and after two steps uncensored will be like this(twohorns data)

so if someone can break 00_mosaic.png's mosaic you will have a real uncensored, if no one can berak it, it just can do like middle picture's "uncensored"
Attach files: twohorns position no.16's censored ver and uncensored ver's dat(png)file

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone else have trouble using SubscribeStar to support anybody?
I have both debit cards and credit cards and have tried with four different ones now, and it declines them all, even though they are covered. (Denmark)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Does anyone else have trouble using SubscribeStar to support anybody?
I have both debit cards and credit cards and have tried with four different ones now, and it declines them all, even though they are covered. (Denmark)
as dev said, if you have a trouble to pay in ci-en(he said in ci-en),can try SubscribeStar. and ci-en also have those who only can use english user too
and if still can't use card, ci-en can use DLsite point to paid it.
and that you should ask SubscribeStar and bank the reason, ci-en also make trouble billed twice a month, and they find and auto get a refund, in a few days

-----------------------------------
and bank maybe autoblock if you have not ever overseas payment before...(as I know, some taiwan bank will do it, Anti-Money Laundering or Anti-fraud)
I know (I packed one of the censored versions). I simply meant the messages above which were in so much Engrish I didn't understand what you meant.
because english is foreign language for me(here use traditional chinese in taiwan), and my japenese is better than english.
so english text sometime is using google MTL

Last edited:

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
Can someone please crack the special version? I wanna try oniga town of the dead, I tried taking a look at its assembly code with x32dbg, but idk how to crack it..

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Can someone please crack the special version? I wanna try oniga town of the dead, I tried taking a look at its assembly code with x32dbg, but idk how to crack it..
not need to try, special ver some data on the server, you must link to server to get those data(it's just like can somebody crack diablo 4? I wanna try it. that's none sence)
and 1.2.9 is last special ver, next "special" ver is same to retail ver, when next retail ver(twohorns[1.3.0?] and of the dead[1.0.0]) you "sign in", it will become to "special" ver(cheat and online upload/download savedata only)

Last edited:

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
not need to try, special ver some data on the server, you must link to server to get those data(it's just like can somebody crack diablo 4? I wanna try it. that's none sence)
and 1.2.9 is last special ver, next "special" ver is same to retail ver, when next retail ver(twohorns[1.3.0?] and of the dead[1.0.0]) you "sign in", it will become to "special" ver(cheat and online upload/download savedata only)
oh that makes sense, I'll just wait till the next retail version is released, thanks.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
alright, to keep everyone updated, , the dev stated he added another race to his next game, orc-girls. who will, compared to the elves and fairy girls, attack you on sight.

and that his "oniga town of the dead" game finally got . and should officially release within the next 7 days.

HyrulesHero

Nov 24, 2020
New version released. Windows/Android/Mac 1.3.0.0(6) I don't see it here yet, so willing to share them but file size is too large for direct upload. Any moderators able to provide recommendations? Should I make a public cloud account and just share it that way?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes