Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Sp ver 1.2.8(shutter can direct through ver)

dlpass:0721
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
this ver is before shutter can direct through bug fix,so you can use this bug to play,and I think this bug is a benign bug
uncensored is direct through ver too
==============
update:
。main story update
。add a new subquest
。add item Restraint [neck shackles]
。fix metamorphosis potion(and reset NPC in PinkCafeArt [of the dead only])
----------------------------------------------------
and found how to change reset NPC's reset to what you want's look,because it will read data_charaGenerate.dat's unique character "guard",so if you change that,it will "reset" look to what you want such as add "charaScale": "+3" to detail,than it will reset look to +3 scale.
----------------------------------------------------
and for 1.2.0 retail ver position in random pool mod(new one position can't show accessories,dev will fix it next month)
dev said it's will 5 Restraints,so it's all Restraint now.
dlpass:none
Damn, it took me a while to understand where to download. So many download ads on that site lol

Thanks for sharing!

1684468584219.png

• Wow
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Damn, it took me a while to understand where to download. So many download ads on that site lol

Thanks for sharing!
there have 300G file size limit(per file), but use day limit, I always chose 1 month.(sp ver release every month end)
and the other dev one one1 also use there for trail ver too

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Okay so, is the developer still on a crusade to stop any and all high-sailing in the seven seas, or is the game easy to download and play now? I've played this years ago from FapForFun and it's a really fun game, looing forward to play it again now that it's much more up-to-date.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Okay so, is the developer still on a crusade to stop any and all high-sailing in the seven seas, or is the game easy to download and play now? I've played this years ago from FapForFun and it's a really fun game, looing forward to play it again now that it's much more up-to-date.
The Itch.io version has basically no drm, but is still only at v1.2.0 and censored.
The subscribestar version is more up to date and has experimental content, but the current version was not cracked yet.

If you don't care about having the super latest experimental stuff and you just want to play a stable, uncensored, version you could use my modded Itch.io version.

Reactions: tmatzxzone

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
If you said retail ver(latest 1.2.0), it's easy to download and play
special ver is close beta ver so you must have account to access game server, but it can play latest thing, such as new position, item...etc. and new title(that still in develop) like .(latest 1.2.8)

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
The Itch.io version has basically no drm, but is still only at v1.2.0 and censored.
The subscribestar version is more up to date and has experimental content, but the current version was not cracked yet.

If you don't care about having the super latest experimental stuff and you just want to play a stable, uncensored, version you could use my modded Itch.io version.
But the features present in the Subscribestar will eventually come to the base version in the future, right? If so, i can wait, i'm a very patient lad fortunately.

Thank you for posting your modded itch.io version, going to download it ^^

Also, is there any way to buy this game as a one-time purchase, instead of having to back his patreon every month? I'd gladly buy this game as a one-time purchase because this is one of the very few hentai games that is actually worth buying. Yes, i know his patreon is only 5$ a month, but i live in a 3rd world country unfortunately, so 5 bucks a month can be hella expensive for me...

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
But the features present in the Subscribestar will eventually come to the base version in the future, right? If so, i can wait, i'm a very patient lad fortunately.

Also, is there any way to buy this game as a one-time purchase, instead of having to back his patreon every month? I'd gladly buy this game as a one-time purchase because this is one of the very few hentai games that is actually worth buying. Yes, i know his patreon is only 5$ a month, but i live in a 3rd world country unfortunately, so 5 bucks a month can be hella expensive for me...
As far as I understand it the Itch.io and dlsite versions were a direct response to the community upset about the pricing and aggressive drm.
He has redeemed himself to the point that I personally don't have any interest in even trying to crack the subscribestar version.
All features "should" eventually come to the drm free versions. The Zombie mode for example will get it's own separate game on itch.io in the future (Oniga Town Of The Dead).
As I have done in the past for all versions, I'm planning to keep the Mosaic Removal Mod updated with those drm free versions and then there "should" be no downside over the subscribestar version given enough time.

In fact personally I would call the Itch.io version superior, because not only does it work offline, It's so much more stable. It's properly tested. The subscribestar versions seem like unfinished/beta tests.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
As far as I understand it the Itch.io and dlsite versions were a direct response to the community upset about the pricing and aggressive drm.
He has redeemed himself to the point that I personally don't have any interest in even trying to crack the subscribestar version.
All features "should" eventually come to the drm free versions. The Zombie mode for example will get it's own separate game on itch.io in the future (Oniga Town Of The Dead).
As I have done in the past for all versions, I'm planning to keep the Mosaic Removal Mod updated with those drm free versions and then there "should" be no downside over the subscribestar version given enough time.

In fact personally I would call the Itch.io version superior, because not only does it work offline, It's so much more stable. It's properly tested. The subscribestar versions seem like unfinished/beta tests.
So in other words, i can purchase the game one time on itch.io, and play it forever? If so, that's actually super nice, makes me hopeful i can buy it. Now i just hope itch.io will accept my online card just fine.

I am glad the developer is reedeming himself, because this game is quite a gem. One of the few hentai games that i can actually call it a quality game.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
So in other words, i can purchase the game one time on itch.io, and play it forever? If so, that's actually super nice, makes me hopeful i can buy it. Now i just hope itch.io will accept my online card just fine.

I am glad the developer is reedeming himself, because this game is quite a gem. One of the few hentai games that i can actually call it a quality game.
yap.
special ver(ci-en and subscribestar,per month 5$up,but you can get account then quit next month, account still work,it's just you can't get new verion's offical link) can get latest thing, and it's need account.but retail need nothing, some funtion will not in retail ver such as download upload save file(retail ver have not game server), and cheat menu is special ver only(such as attack point 999, Increase$, one attack dress break...etc.)
Maybe special can get the next new game (dev says same engine, so it might be after special version)“Honey Village”alpha verion
image-web.jpg

Last edited:

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
yap.
special ver(ci-en and subscribestar,per month 5$up,but you can get account then quit next month, account still work,it's just you can't get new verion's offical link) can get latest thing, and it's need account.but retail need nothing, some funtion will not in retail ver such as download upload save file(retail ver have not game server), and cheat menu is special ver only(such as attack point 999, Increase$, one attack dress break...etc.)
Nice. Glad to know i have options. Looking forward to buy it next month, hopefully :))

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Can I do anything else with the girl NPC I just have sex with beside pick her up and throw her?
in latest special ver(1.2.9), you can use restraint item to knocked down NPC(include sleep NPC) to change their position forced to that one, and it can make other rival camps male in love states. If rival camps female, will be target but will not attack restrained NPC.
PS: special ver is a online close beta ver, need an account(5$or higher) to access game server

Last edited:
Reactions: emuzumu

alexan88

May 7, 2022
Very funny for the game creator o create a girl with two penises in the honey village who can tell my idea to the game creator can someone talk to the game creator to put my idea in honey village girl with two penises

Last edited:

tmatzxzone

Jun 24, 2020

Btw, the android build with mod shop are like speedhack, it's so fast

edit: i seems to found the problem, it's cause of my phone refresh rate set at 120hz so it run at 120fps, idk how to set a certain apps to 60fps tho, gotta set to 60hz to the system in order to run the game normally lol

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Btw, the android build with mod shop are like speedhack, it's so fast

edit: i seems to found the problem, it's cause of my phone refresh rate set at 120hz so it run at 120fps, idk how to set a certain apps to 60fps tho, gotta set to 60hz to the system in order to run the game normally lol
have player ask dev set a change speed button,and dev said:
Q:Can you provide a button to adjust the overall movement speed?
A:I think you are probably using Android, but please try changing the refresh rate to 60Hz, etc. in the settings. I think you can change it from display settings.

Feb 24, 2021

i understand you, i'm brazilian kkkkkk

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes