May 3, 2017
for 1.2.0 retail ver mod
(can show accessories ver) in position random pool
dl pass:none
accessories means hats,ribbon,mask,all on head item
-------------------------------------------------------------------
special ver 1.2.7 uncracked

dlpass:0721
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
==============
update:
。of the dead main story
。of the dead subquest
。of the dead minievent in prison
。Restraint positions now can show accessories and hats
。add new weapon sleep stick
。add new item metamorphosis potion
Notice:
。metamorphosis potion find a lot of bugs,so if you care your character looks,do not save when you still in metamorphosis,main and of the dead find when you in metamorphosis then save and load savedata,that look will become your default look,so it can change your character to male female and futa-girl(of the dead new npc character have one)
。found dev change some code(.dat),so do not use mod made before this ver
Can you re upload the special ver 1.2.7? the download seems to be expired I think.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to skip to the dlc? my saves are on my old dead computer and would rather not start over again.

Syzoth4420

Sep 2, 2019
special ver,it's must on line link to server to get mapdata,when you start new game/load game and into the other map all need load mapdata,if can't load mapdata it's mean you can't start/load and get into other map,retail ver mapdata in Client ,but special ver in server.
special ver is must online ver.
---------------------------------------------------
left:retail ver 1.2.0's map files right:special ver1.2.7 main story's map file(287 vs 14,At least 273 files on the server)
yea I got no clue about all this

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a way to skip to the dlc? my saves are on my old dead computer and would rather not start over again.
sp1.2.7 won't up again,latest is sp1.2.8.
if you have ID/PASS you can tell me to join CONVERSATION,or wait 7days I will put it public(if retail ver have not update)
and if your hard disc is still work,save path is:C:\Users\[your system ID]\AppData\Local\TwoHorns(win10)
special ver have upload/download savedata to server,so if you have ID/PASS can access server you can transfer savedata to win/mac/android
and different Scenario's save can't transfer to other.(Scenario is main story,it can use in main story.in of the dead,it's can use of the dead only)

Last edited:

Macattack

May 3, 2017
sp1.2.7 won't up again,latest is sp1.2.8.
if you have ID/PASS you can tell me to join CONVERSATION,or wait 7days I will put it public(if retail ver have not update)
and if your hard disc is still work,save path is:C:\Users\[your system ID]\AppData\Local\TwoHorns(win10)
special ver have upload/download savedata to server,so if you have ID/PASS can access server you can transfer savedata to win/mac/android
and different Scenario's save can't transfer to other.(Scenario is main story,it can use in main story.in of the dead,it's can use of the dead only)
Yea I still have my id/pass but I'm fine with waiting for the public ver next week.
Ill also check and see about the server save! thanks for the info.

also thanks for telling me the location, but Im gonna try to fix up my computer when I get some extra cash so I don't wanna take it apart yet xD

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
where to find it
regular:
first you need to XXX an unique prisoner,than she will said key in a locker,find key.
then go to staff waiting area,help police,than she will said password,go to office than put in pass,catch a male prisoner.it's done
1.2.8sp(maybe 1.2.7 also have?I can't make sure) speedrun bug: (not sure main story have that bug or not)
ignore card key,beacause have bug,almost all shutter can direct through,and it's mean you almost not need card key.
PS:this bug dev fix it now,so If you download after this time,it should be fix ver.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Where can I find this scene. It seem I can this scene
special ver, is still in development.
special ver is online ver,need have account to access and you can get account by (500¥ or higher per month) or (5$ or higher permonth)

bashtard

Feb 18, 2020
special ver, is still in development.
special ver is online ver,need have account to access and you can get account by (500¥ or higher per month) or (5$ or higher permonth)
Thanks

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yea I still have my id/pass but I'm fine with waiting for the public ver next week.
Ill also check and see about the server save! thanks for the info.

also thanks for telling me the location, but Im gonna try to fix up my computer when I get some extra cash so I don't wanna take it apart yet xD
Geez, just take out the hard disk and insert it in your new computer...

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Sp ver 1.2.8(shutter can direct through ver)

dlpass:0721
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
this ver is before shutter can direct through bug fix,so you can use this bug to play,and I think this bug is a benign bug
uncensored is direct through ver too
==============
update:
。main story update
。add a new subquest
。add item Restraint [neck shackles]
。fix metamorphosis potion(and reset NPC in PinkCafeArt [of the dead only])
----------------------------------------------------
and found how to change reset NPC's reset to what you want's look,because it will read data_charaGenerate.dat's unique character "guard",so if you change that,it will "reset" look to what you want such as add "charaScale": "+3" to detail,than it will reset look to +3 scale.
----------------------------------------------------
and for 1.2.0 retail ver position in random pool mod(new one position can't show accessories,dev will fix it next month)
dev said it's will 5 Restraints,so it's all Restraint now.
dlpass:none

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I really want te game version 1.2.8 who can hack it in android
5$,or wait retail update/come out, it must online, some data(map data) not in your(client) side, and some function need online(such as upload/download save data),if cracked it, it's can't work or you will link to anonymous server, that mean you may leak the other data.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
it still 1.2.0 and it can be do it by edit data_charaGenerate.dat and random generate zombie skin ghost skin it's not a big deal. and it's behavior is still human
just find:
<key>skin_color</key>
and add new skin in array like this
<dict>
<key>rnd</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>value</key>
<string>ZOMBIE</string>
</dict>
PS:ghost skin's value is "DEAD"

all common chara add zombie ghost skin to random poor,and change all unit default behavior to stop(mean find you won't attack and runaway),but Generate by event's chara invalid,and set police false(you attack police wanted LV won't up)
this file is retail ver only,sp ver can't use,structure is changed in special ver.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes