cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
there is a .xml file in C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Local\TwoHorns edit it it should look like this in the end

then just use the debug menu within options to disable the censoring
It's much easier to just write it with the path variable:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\TwoHorns

But... this does not actually work. I don't get a debug menu when adding those xml keys.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Buddy, what you wrote makes no sense.
now lastest ver is 1.2.0(retail)and 1.2.5(special),so argue that is nonsense.
make a new position only to do is add data that special ver already have,and change data structure need change much thing...
it's same to sp1.2.5's Restraint item,add item and can work is harder than only make it as a new positions.
last if you can make it,go ahead.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Not the black cap, that hat look like a sausage itself, saw it somewhere in this thread, its a pain to roll it back
maybe you said it's a nurse hat,if it's ture, you need to get a special ver access acount(5$ or higher),it's Scenario of the dead's equip,and can't use for male character(will become another image or can't see any thing,because girl[futa-girl]'s equip will read female npc's data)

Feb 4, 2020
maybe you said it's a nurse hat,if it's ture, you need to get a special ver access acount(5$ or higher),it's Scenario of the dead's equip,and can't use for male character(will become another image or can't see any thing,because girl[futa-girl]'s equip will read female npc's data)
No, Its an old hat of male character, item release along safety hat, and not a premium item

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Sp ver 1.2.6(uncracked, fix Restraint:Chair Strapping will shutdown ver)

dlpass:0721
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
==============
update:
。a subquest
。Restraint:Chair Strapping in oniga town Odango Apartment(design diagram)
。jail now can use Restraint item(in this ver use in jail will permanent,so do not save game after use it,especially use for those can't release unique chara)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
and for 1.2.0 retail
dlpass:none

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
ok i looked at the data in a debugger and managed to bypass the login prompt at the beginning (input random name and password to access)

however when trying to start a new game the game seems to be trying to connect to servers nonetheless. When i tried to bypass that connection too, the game crashes.

I read somewhere back in this thread that the game needs to download some files from the server to run? either way, here's the bypassed login prompt version but you still cant play it (1.2.6)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
ok i looked at the data in a debugger and managed to bypass the login prompt at the beginning (input random name and password to access)

however when trying to start a new game the game seems to be trying to connect to servers nonetheless. When i tried to bypass that connection too, the game crashes.

I read somewhere back in this thread that the game needs to download some files from the server to run? either way, here's the bypassed login prompt version but you still cant play it (1.2.6)
mapdata are in the server(sp ver),and when you play a game it will be read mapdata.and some funtion will link to server(online save data...etc)and when you go to another map,it will read mapdata too,so it's must link to server when you play it.

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
mapdata are in the server(sp ver),and when you play a game it will be read mapdata.and some funtion will link to server(online save data...etc)and when you go to another map,it will read mapdata too,so it's must link to server when you play it.
oh ok. Well i dont have enough knowledge about this, but maybe we can spoof it somehow? i see it was done in this thread previously

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
is the game really censored on subscribestar why? I'm considered buying that $10 sub
not offical uncensored ver ever,if you want to uncensored you can use debug mode(config>[offical web site>cancel]*11,then read savedata,system>mosaic[it's a switch,so make sure you click once])or useing uncensored mod
and subscribestar's ver same to ci-en ver, ci-en(500¥、1000¥) cheaper then subscribestar,if you can read japenese,ci-en is best.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2021
What is the situation of this game? There is the 1.2.0 retail version but they are working on the special version up to 1.2.6 as of now which is only accessible via subscription. Will the special version be available as a regular one-time purchase in the future or is it indefinitely locked behind monthly payment? Would suck if that were the case :confused:

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes