katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Sp ver 1.2.3 (uncracked)

dlpass:0721
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
this ver update:animation update,prostitution glasses(main story),facial salon(of the dead)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
How do you get zombie mode on Android
if you want to play "of the dead",you need Subscribe it 5$ or higher to get special ver access account,or wait it's done.
of the dead is still in development,dev said it will be a new title when it's done.
the only way to play still in development contents is get special ver account.

Reactions: Secondblast

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
you dont need a mod to remove mosaic. just go ot the local/twhorn folder and open UserDefault.xml and make debug true. now you have a setting called mosaic click it once and no mini censor.
My version of the file has no entry for debug, how does one then disable the mosaic without downloading a virus uncensor mod?
Or should I add debug = true of some sorts, if so how should it be all written?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
My version of the file has no entry for debug, how does one then disable the mosaic without downloading a virus uncensor mod?
do it yourself,If you can't trust the other one's mod
edit(HEX) TwoHorns.exe find

the Original value is 0.5 0.5 0.5,change to 0.0 0.0 1.0(just the same to this),and if not this two set value(still work) it may be make a logic error than app will try to correct this error
then Resources\res\real\img_X\X_mosaic.plist find X_mosaic.dat,replace to X_mosaic.png(X=00 to 11, special ver to 12),done
and debug mod can be active by config>[official web site>cancel]*11

Last edited:
Reactions: OurManBim
Sep 21, 2020
there is a .xml file in C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Local\TwoHorns edit it it should look like this in the end

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<debug>true<userId>"your id"</userId>
<seVolume>0.700000</seVolume>
<voiceVolume>0.700000</voiceVolume>
<bgmVolume>0.700000</bgmVolume>
<debug>true</debug>
<difficultyEasy>true</difficultyEasy>
<lastSaveMenuId>4</lastSaveMenuId>
<lastSaveMenuScrollPercent>8.202398</lastSaveMenuScrollPercent>
</debug>

<userDefaultRoot>
<userId>"your id"</userId>
</userDefaultRoot>

then just use the debug menu within options to disable the censoring

Last edited:

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
there is a .xml file in C:\Users\tanja\AppData\Local\TwoHorns edit it it should look like this in the end

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<debug>true<userId>"your id"</userId>
<debug>true</debug>
<difficultyEasy>true</difficultyEasy>
<lastSaveMenuId>4</lastSaveMenuId>
<lastSaveMenuScrollPercent>8.202398</lastSaveMenuScrollPercent>
</debug>

<userDefaultRoot>
<userId>"your id"</userId>
</userDefaultRoot>

then just use the debug menu within options to disable the censoring
Thanks, I must have been looking at wrong file then.

Dec 2, 2022
link to version 1.2 Android (anonfile) downloads zip archive(368.1mb)instead of APK(351.05mb); same version 1.2 Android (gofile) says the file does not exist.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
mod for retail ver 1.2.0:add two positions to random pool(kabeshiri,exam table)
it's have a bug in special ver too,when character have silver hair,hair can't show correct,that will make bald head.
and I can't make sure Virus test will false positive or not
path:Resources\

Reactions: Gomadare0646

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Sp ver 1.2.4 (uncracked)

need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
this ver update:exam table(new position and item)
already know bugs:silver hair can't show correctly in kabeshiri and exam table,and blue hair's side-part(front hair)can't show correctly in exam table

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedARREMER

guksreed

Nov 13, 2019
Sp ver 1.2.4 (uncracked)

this ver update:exam table(new position and item)
already know bugs:silver hair can't show correctly in kabeshiri and exam table,and blue hair's side-part(front hair)can't show correctly in exam table
uncensored for this version?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes