katariya

Apr 19, 2022
looks like 1.2.2 can be futa?
if your version is retail ver(latest ver 1.2.0),It's only can use cheat item change to futa(or edit savedata sexual to futa or futa-girl)
special ver(latest ver 1.2.2) have two Scenarios(retail ver it's only one Scenario):
ogre_alpha_scenario(same as retail ver,but it's latest data,and same way change to futa or futa-girl)
02_of_the_dead:female school guard's (zombie) story,when zombie hurt you,Virus counter will up,then sexual will change to futa-girl,change to girl need vaccine.
special ver need link to server,so it's need account to play,and can't play offline(mapdata on the server)

Last edited:

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
if your version is retail ver(latest ver 1.2.0),It's only can use cheat item change to futa(or edit savedata sexual to futa or futa-girl)
special ver(latest ver 1.2.2) have two Scenarios(retail ver it's only one Scenario):
ogre_alpha_scenario(same as retail ver,but it's latest data,and same way change to futa or futa-girl)
02_of_the_dead:female school guard's (zombie) story,when zombie hurt you,Virus counter will up,then sexual will change to futa-girl,change to girl need vaccine.
special ver need link to server,so it's need account to play,and can't play offline(mapdata on the server)
has anyone played it to see if the mapdata downloaded in temp folder when the game is running or download somewhere in app-data.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
has anyone played it to see if the mapdata downloaded in temp folder when the game is running or download somewhere in app-data.
have not find temp file or folder add or changed when game running(and change map).
only know it will access UserDefault.xml to read gamesetting,that file is just your game config data.

Last edited:

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
have not find temp file or folder add or changed when game running(and change map).
only know it will access UserDefault.xml to read gamesetting,that file is just your game config data.
i have a idea check here appdata/local/twohorn/pinkcafeart/ogredata/scenariodata and see if there a version of the undead scenario in with the map files. because i have old version in my folder that alpha, main and trail version of the main story and they have mapdata in them.

edit do you own support version/ do you have the code/login to play that story mod.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
i have a idea check here appdata/local/twohorn/pinkcafeart/ogredata/scenariodata and see if there a version of the undead scenario in with the map files. because i have old version in my folder that alpha, main and trail version of the main story and they have mapdata in them.

edit do you own support version/ do you have the code/login to play that story mod.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
why the hell do i have scenariodata versions in mine. wtf is going on.
I have say it's must online,it should be count in server them sent result only to your compuer,so you can't find even a file about it,play special ver must close security software
ci-en have this(dl link):
* Please enjoy with security software turned off.

Astral4.20

Jun 18, 2020
Okay so whenever I visit the bank and click on the npc there, it doesn't offer me life insurance.
What to do now? Losing too much money here.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Okay so whenever I visit the bank and click on the npc there, it doesn't offer me life insurance.
What to do now? Losing too much money here.
random office Lady(not include unique character) will have this event when the character generate,so if have not find that event,go to the other map to make npc generate again.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Special ver 1.2.2(uncracked)

dlpass:0721
this ver is kabeshiri still in random poor's ver
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
this ver's bug now:kabeshiri item can't use in jail npc will disapper

alexan88

May 7, 2022
Really want who can crack the latest version of the game so l can play on android please very much who can

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
i thinking of something are we able to make our own scenario? because i was messing around with save data and it looks like we maybe be able to make our own scenario. it just leaves the question how would we make show up on the new story menu.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
i thinking of something are we able to make our own scenario? because i was messing around with save data and it looks like we maybe be able to make our own scenario. it just leaves the question how would we make show up on the new story menu.
it's maybe work,but scenario or the other dat seems need change exe file too,special 1.2.2 have changed once(to fix kabeshiri in random poor,and that verion's exe file found 5000up changes).
scenario.dat is too juicy so you will need much time,than special ver will update per month.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
You can enter from the roof. There's an area to the left of that building that has balconies you can reach with the double jump and you can use those to get to the rooftop entrance to that room. After unlocking the door there, you can go to the next door room and talk to the girl there for a mini event thing.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes