Niceven

Sep 14, 2022
get a lab coat,and put it on...
this mission you must find g-spot then treatment(in 3 actions),and success 3 times...
no not take off,beacause it count in 1 actions...
I already have everything, I only need to select the correct options, but it does not work for me.
Do you have to strip her completely?

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I already have everything, I only need to select the correct options, but it does not work for me.
Do you have to strip her completely?
correct answer is random,so it's no the other way,you must give palpation first to know g-spot,then expose your dick choose correct g-spot to treatment(if correct,it's love state),and need correct 3 persons.

Reactions: Johnny 1207

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
So there was an update on the Ci-en blog. small one.

First part talks about what'll happen if you play as the girl in the Zombie story and decide to get naked, the Males in the area get heart-eyes and try to fuck you then and there. kinda like hitting the girls with the heart-wand in the main story.

2nd part talks about the prison and what happened there after the apocalypse happened. surprise surprise, the inmates decide that they and the police-guards shouldn't be virgins anymore.

he also thinks about adding an event to the zombie-mode that'll only happens if you are completely naked.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
So there was an update on the Ci-en blog. small one.

First part talks about what'll happen if you play as the girl in the Zombie story and decide to get naked, the Males in the area get heart-eyes and try to fuck you then and there. kinda like hitting the girls with the heart-wand in the main story.

2nd part talks about the prison and what happened there after the apocalypse happened. surprise surprise, the inmates decide that they and the police-guards shouldn't be virgins anymore.

he also thinks about adding an event to the zombie-mode that'll only happens if you are completely naked.
not yet,but next special ver will be(in a few days)
and next special ver will:
1.npc will have 4 alliance:police/villain/prison/zombie,different alliance will attack each other.(may be change zombie skin no more change alliance?)
2.bitch mode

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
funny how you can you fuck the creator also how do I find all the hidden oni of the mother

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
SubscribeStar's annotate:
About Special Version
When you join to Cappuccino($5) or higher, you can download the Special Version. The special version allows you to play the content that will be updated earlier. You will also be able to play new content, such as scenarios that are still under development.

You will need your own password to start the application. If you support me for the first time, I will send you an email with your password. If you did not receive an email or unable to sign-in, please contact me. (Please allow 1-2 days for your email to be sent.)

For CaffeLatte($10)
CaffeLatte or higher tier patrons will be able to get special items from IBOIBO-chan. She is in the PinkCafeArt office near the house. This is valid if you have joined at least once in the past.

• Get your name added to the credits!
  • Get access to Special Items!
  • Get access to Cheat Menus!

special ver 1.2.1
special ver is for supporter only(those who join (or ) support class 5$[500yen]or higher,before or now),it's online ver so you must have account.

limit:10/29
dlpass:0721

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Suprisingly how sus that upload looks its not virus.

Checked with
form:ci-en
I have said,you need account to play it,so if you only buy retail ver or you don't buy anything,you can't run it,it's play online,must link to server to get mapdata.
If you quit support,account is still work,it's only can't know update's link to get new ver,but account is still can use to latest ver...
it's original file(uncracked)
ci-en's article have supporter class,some part you must have 500yen class to see it.

click here to download!
Thank you for your continued support!
Thank you for your continued support!

Windows version
twohorns-win.zip (361.11MB)
download
Mac version
twohorns-mac.zip (360.30MB)
download
Android version
twohorns-android.apk (380.29MB)
download
* Please enjoy with security software turned off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plans after the release of Onigacho of the Dead
After the release of Onigacho of the Dead, while creating a game with a different view of the world using the action game engine developed in the town that lives with demons, at the same time creating a completely new title. I'm thinking of

In between work, I was creating the title screen for the next game.
The details are still undecided, the title may change, and we are struggling with the new development environment, but we are making progress little by little.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
the user and password for special version??
join to Cappuccino($5) or higher,dev will mail to you,it's online ver,so when you play,it will link to server to get mapdata(special ver's mapdata on the server)
account is valid if you have joined at least once in the past.
if you don't join it,wait for retail ver(zombie story dev said that's a new title,so want it finish it will have retail ver)

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
is there a consequence in go full rance mode and put your dick in everyone?
Nope.

it part of what the game advertises, if you feel like it, go and beat up anyone, even story/quest important characters and fuck them to your hearts content or even jail them, sure you'll need to release them to continue certain quests but, there is no consequence other than getting some policer officers trying to beat you up until you lose your wanted stars.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
put eldest daughter in jail. let hope it not going to bug out
it's only about ending story and this quest reward:
choose help eldest sister:you can talk to XXX all villager(not include Revolutionary Corps) and eldest sister
choose the other:you can talk to XXX all Revolutionary Corps and the other sisters

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes