katariya

Apr 19, 2022
does anyone know why this happens?
I can have sex with a girl but when I try another one this happens
broken(missing) textures,if you run this game for a long time,try to exit game(reboot system better),if fix->it's only run out your RAM,if you run a program long time,it will catch RAM,and not release it, when need it will catch new one...

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
mod for retail ver 1.2.0 and special ver 1.1.12(main story,of the dead's wanted LV is default nobody come):
make wanted LV can't crate NPC,nobody will come
path:TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario(retail)
TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_alpha_scenario(special)
and release how to change wanted LV who will come:
data_common.dat search:
<key>policeSet</key>
then you will find a list,you can change npc ID

NPC ID list(only female,I don't check male's):
42 student
44 police officer
46 Convenience Store Clerk
48 part-time worker
50 nurse
52 doctor
54 office worker
56 security guard
58 maid
105 student(seminude)
107 student(nude)
109 Member of Team Oniarashi
111 riot squad
113 executive Member of Team Oniarashi
115 band fangirl
117 Department Store Clerk
119 oni-girl
121 Member of Oni-Girl Revolutionary Corps
123 Oni-Girl Security Troop
168 Hipster Girl
170 oni-girl(nude)
172 Female Prisoner
999 Oni-Girl Elite Soldier

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I love this game, but it would be cool if there was a mod or something for smaller breast, or even loli stuff
If you want to change breast size,you must edit image,this game's XXX graphics is splice original graphic like this
00_real.png
so if you can edit that graphics,it's possible(but you can't choose original size)...
only code can make is change scale(Map)like this(main character scale+3,and change sexual to futa-girl[scale range can be -3 to +3],and can edit npc's in data_charaGenerate.dat)
61dc40e317b4ff392c7c661dc12d28fa.png

Reactions: FrostyGhost2

FrostyGhost2

Nov 18, 2021
If you want to change breast size,you must edit image,this game's XXX graphics is splice original graphic like this
View attachment 2043461
so if you can edit that graphics,it's possible(but you can't choose original size)...
only code can make is change scale(Map)like this(main character scale+3,and change sexual to futa-girl[scale range can be -3 to +3],and can edit npc's in data_charaGenerate.dat)
View attachment 2043472
I appreciate the tips on how to do this, unfortunately for me, I'm computer illiterate so maybe in the distant future i'll figure out how to do this lol

Nomanth

Jan 1, 2020
View attachment 2043461
View attachment 2043472
Where do get that female sign thing?
Is this in the retail ver?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Where do get that female sign thing?
Is this in the retail ver?
if you mean first graphic,it's game data in Resources\res\real\img_XX(XX=00 to 11)
if you mean second graphic,it's futa-girl it can be use in retail and special ver by edit savedata.
use endecoder to decode first
by search <key>myCharaGen</key>
then use this txt's code to replace original code.

silhouette02

Dec 13, 2021
I replayed the entire game just for you guys to give you the full information on how to beat every mission in the game, and even some advanced strats. It's a bit long and I don't know BBcode that well so if this busts the forum I blame the admins for everything. Also for the terrible formatting from me typing into Notepad as I replayed. :x I'll add it as a raw .txt if you prefer that too.

Special edit: Added side missions 14 and 15 to the guide.

Note that main missions appear in a row until the main story is completed, and side quests/missions are available from certain story points onward. You can always go back to do a side mission when it's available so don't worry about missing anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I use aprodasiac for girls? If try to use it, it will only use for myself.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes