steven090

Jan 5, 2018
it's mini event...
there are some event in some map...
magic mirror track have 3 couples...
train have random events,and department store Elevator too...
and hospitial have a hiden room(a boss HP999)...etc
Where to find the hidden boss on the hospital?

Edit: found it. Just spam the ??? door in the second hospital. Also, don't save here. I can't find a way out after defeating her.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Where to find the hidden boss on the hospital?
here
71117cf3a37ee5ac43faa4ead65c5d3f.png
that is an easter egg(dev say) ,I don't know how to get in,but I get in that map by edit data_mapName.dat,that map no.479 map name"???"
this mod(door_add)add ??? to teleportation door's menu
path:TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData
PS:if defeat her,do not save,seems dev think you can't win so you can't fight her again if you defeat her and save.
there are one way to out there use teleport door,or give her antiflatulent,then this battle won't happen,door will appear,done
ce67f9675a13d21e0ed9fbecdba5b455.png

about that boss:
Q:By the way, in a certain room, even if you choose an antiflatulent, it won't be consumed and it's too strong to fight.
A:Regarding a certain room, it's just a hidden event, so basically you can't win

Last edited:

blemp

Mar 24, 2020
Got a couple questions if someone could help out.
1. Can you change positions with the same girl?
2. Can you activate the 'love' state with any girl?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Master Key not working? just got it and went to the Peach Apartments but it still says i need a key to open the door

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Got a couple questions if someone could help out.
1. Can you change positions with the same girl?
2. Can you activate the 'love' state with any girl?
1.If you attack down her can change position you want(equip position changer)
2.use Love Wand attack(but some state[shy to sit or Death Sickle...] will wash off love state),and male immunity
special ver have sex viewer mode can custom Costume、love or not,what position,and the other option.

blemp

Mar 24, 2020
1.If you attack down her can change position you want(equip position changer)
2.use Love Wand attack(but some state[shy to sit or Death Sickle...] will wash off love state),and male immunity
special ver have sex viewer mode can custom Costume、love or not,what position,and the other option.
Awesome, thanks for the reply

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Master Key not working? just got it and went to the Peach Apartments but it still says i need a key to open the door
that door key can't use that...1st-3rd 1F door key have their own keys(Key to Apartment Complex 1-3,total 3 keys),and have one room you must have delivery quest or you can't get in...

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Here is my mod of the Two Horns v1.2.0.0(7) game:
  • Removed Internet connection thingy at the start of the game;
  • Added translation for Quantity indicator during shopping;
  • Added uncensor without enabling Debug mode (all thanks to Shisaye);
  • Added mapping of Space key to X key because it's the most used button in the game and Space is easier to use.
I also made version of this patch that swaps X and Z keys, including visual hints,
so it mimics the way RPGMaker games use them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scelerosus

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
for retail ver 1.2.0 or special ver 1.1.12(main story) mod(can't use with zombie skin mod)
change normal character's behavior(when find you,they will become love state,even if male character[you will see your character's TSF ver XXX],you can take off clothes to make them "find" you)
when police find you wanted LV won't up
unique character(and wanted LV summon character) may immunity when have event setting by data_scenario.dat
path:TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
the controls for this game is so atrociously bad, like you really expect me to play with a controller?? and somehow both A and X are confirms but in different situations.

at least follow the RPG-Maker where Z is yes/ok and X is no/cancel. also ESC doesn't seem to work in the main menu

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
devil_hunter: it's actually easy to swap x and z. (Not so with escape key due to how it's compiled).
Here is , instructions to apply it the same as before.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Anyone know a cheat or something for fast money?
there are many way to cheat money,you can use such like to search and edit it directly(it's only a simply int)
or you can use DatEnDecoder to edit data_shop.dat to make item free or shop will pay you money(price<0)or edit data_charaGenerate.dat to make an unit will drop 10000(you can change that value)
1c4cde4aafa5501c7b2ae93798a7adc5.png
if you don't want cheat, you can go to school there have holy water(pee) event,holy water you can talk to the other NPC,random NPC will buy it...

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
there are many way to cheat money,you can use such like to search and edit it directly(it's only a simply int)
or you can use DatEnDecoder to edit data_shop.dat to make item free or shop will pay you money(price<0)or edit data_charaGenerate.dat to make an unit will drop 10000(you can change that value)
View attachment 2026116
if you don't want cheat, you can go to school there have holy water(pee) event,holy water you can talk to the other NPC,random NPC will buy it...
I edited the vending machine but i recommend one thing after you have the money you want save and re install the game. For some reason after you mess with the code a little the game get laggy as hell, yes you can still play but will take an eternity to do the things you want

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes