katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I edited the vending machine but i recommend one thing after you have the money you want save and re install the game. For some reason after you mess with the code a little the game get laggy as hell, yes you can still play but will take an eternity to do the things you want
I think the reason is you get item too much(maybe you up the limit?)this game not use item_ID how_much_you_have(2 int to record),it use like this(only record item ID,If this item have 10,10 lines the same code).so if your item too much,will be lag,so almost all item have limit

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Unique h-art style AND engaging gameplay? Sign me up. My gripes with this game is that I wish I could stop hitting people that I dont intend to hit, also the chibi artstyle put me off at first be I came to not mind after a while. The loop can get quite repetitive too with it just basically be hit someone without getting caught but the generous amount of "events" and "quick-time events" make up for the repetitiveness, giving a change of pace every once in a while. Looking forward to future combat mechanics/ safe house customization since that's what I've enjoying from this game most. Other than that, I wont complain much because I couldnt find anything else similar to what this game is going for.

Jul 24, 2022
Hey, I have a question. Does anyone know if it is possible to change the save in the apk version of the game? And if so where and how and if pc saves are compatible? Thanks in advance.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Hey, I have a question. Does anyone know if it is possible to change the save in the apk version of the game? And if so where and how and if pc saves are compatible? Thanks in advance.
you need root permission,if you use retail ver only.
special ver have savedata uploader,it's a online ver,If you have not Subscribe(5$ or higher) or ci-en plan(500en or higher),you can't get account.

Jetray22

Jan 17, 2019
One last question, does anyone know how to start the twelfth sub quest "Bring the exorcist" ? Its my last one.

Johnny 1207

Jan 16, 2021
One last question, does anyone know how to start the twelfth sub quest "Bring the exorcist" ? Its my last one.
I think theres a possesed patient inside the towns hospital doctor dont know how to handle check that first

Last edited:

WezzXX

Mar 11, 2019
My club of extacy dont work, cant get girl into love state, is this level bound?

Even my high level charcter cant use it, what am i missing here?

Last edited:

aslolole19

Sep 12, 2021
I need a solution for my game, when I play for a long time the game becomes very slow, is my pc the potato?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I need a solution for my game, when I play for a long time the game becomes very slow, is my pc the potato?
it's hard,beacause item storage's data storage is record item only one int(item ID),that make a item must count real time(when you open menu),and must use much int to record item quantity...(when you have 5 water, mean's that have 5 ints record water's item ID)
Can someone tell me how to find subquest 12 im stuck

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2017
Not sure if this is part of it but I noticed if you change windows from fullscreen to something else and go back to the game, the FPS plummets quite heftily. If you're fullscreening and want to check other stuff on the internet or whatever, make sure you save and quit.

If that's not it then yeah just refresh the game every few hours or whatever. :3

tokiosan

Sep 30, 2021
can someone link me the mod for a uncensored mod? theres like 4 different threads and im confused which one i should get,
i just want a uncensored mod for the current version tq <3

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
can someone link me the mod for a uncensored mod? theres like 4 different threads and im confused which one i should get,
i just want a uncensored mod for the current version tq <3
there are two "current" ver,retail 1.2.0,or special 1.1.12,and it's need the same "real" files,but different exe file,and if you don't know what your ver is you can use active debug mode's way
special ver : online ver,need subscribe or join support plan to get account,can play alpha updates story,and next game title(DLC?) orge town of the dead's alpha...

Last edited:

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
Can I download the other scenarios with the android version I downloaded here in F95? Didn't really try it yet since I'm leery of turning on my internet connection for this game

Reactions: Gomadare0646

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Can I download the other scenarios with the android version I downloaded here in F95? Didn't really try it yet since I'm leery of turning on my internet connection for this game
retail ver is not online ver,and not the other scenario for it,If you want to play orge town of the dead,you need pay 5$or higher or 500en or higher to join support plan to get special ver's download link and account.
(no mod can make of the dead work,beacause mapdata on the server)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinsal
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes