katariya

Apr 19, 2022
how do you actually put the hack save to two horn in window?
PC save folder(win10):
Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData
and endecode by endecoder(if you want to edit savedata)
savedata is in your PC,not on sever.mapdata is on the server(SP ver),if you want to play game, must to load mapdata(even if a new game or load game)

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
1.1.11SP uncracked(must have ID/PASS)

dl pass:0721
day limit:14days
repost:X
if you have ID/PASS let me know than I will Invite you to downloadlink(30days) conversations
you can get ID/PASS for 5$(500en) or higher:

ID/PASS won't invalid if you quit plan(subscribe),but if you quit you can't get official update link

Reactions: WonderedStrike6

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Please very nice if you can crack 1.1.11 version of the game for android ydenMkll
wait for retail ver update,SP ver is online ver,link to server,and ID/PASS(account) generate manual by dev.if you have not ID/PASS you can't link to server to get mapdata(on server),so every game you must online...

devilwong1314

Dec 9, 2017
wait for retail ver update,SP ver is online ver,link to server,and ID/PASS(account) generate manual by dev.if you have not ID/PASS you can't link to server to get mapdata(on server),so every game you must online...
what happen if 1 account open in 2 places

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
recommended to consider detectable,because server can record your IP/IMSI/IMEI,and dev generate game account depend on ci-en/subscribestar ID,so it can be detectable
in other words, the Dev is very likely to see that one user logged in on two different continents, declares it Sus, and very likely to just ban the user.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
in other words, the Dev is very likely to see that one user logged in on two different continents, declares it Sus, and very likely to just ban the user.
you can try,1 account 5$or 10$,and dev not need to see log all the time,it can be detectable by coding to find it,and ci-en also can deleted account,and it will make all you payed plan invalid...
and IMSI/IMEI can know your phone,so it can know it's the same user or not(do you know your phone is a tracking device?ISP,google,apple can track you)

Last edited:
Reactions: van705h

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
retail ver will update soon...
----------------------------------------------

Progress report Creation of costume illustration
Complete costume illustration and update product version

All the costume illustrations for the SEX scene have been completed.
We apologize for the delay in updating the product version, but after adding some events to the main scenario and fixing the reported bugs, we plan to update the product version around the end of this month.
SEX scenes will be added in the next product update ( ω ฅ)

The development of "Onigacho of the Dead" has also entered the second half.
We will continue to create the scenario as it is!

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
when i open the game i get that D-SUB signal out of range all over the screen and it turns gray. Does anyone know how to resize the game from the files? :c

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
when i open the game i get that D-SUB signal out of range all over the screen and it turns gray. Does anyone know how to resize the game from the files? :c
try to edit:
Users\ (your system ID) \AppData\Local\TwoHorns\UserDefault.xml(win10)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Can anyone pls tell me which one am I supposed to download for most experience?
-This uncensored/modded one linked on the front page which has 2 more positions
-this one with a separate page and older upload date but claims to have 1 more position or
-just the normal one from OP?

I want uncensored and translated version with most positions/content.
Thanks.
you can use all,that's not collision first one is uncensored 1.1.6 default position(8),second is 2 possition(8+2) enable,last(need second) 1 more.(8+2+1,same to sp ver positions)
and 1.1.6 is already muti-language(jp/en/cn),not need mod.
this month end retail ver should be update,than positions will same to special ver,so you can wait update too...
remove mosaic way:
retail ver(1.1.6):that mod (if some postion is still censored,check Resources\res\real\img_00(00-11)\00(00-11)_mosaic.plist,search "mosaic.dat"replace to"mosaic.png")
special ver(1.1.11):step 1.edit Resources\res\real\img_00(00-11)\00(00-11)_mosaic.plist search"mosaic.dat"replace to"mosaic.png"(this step can use mod file replace too)
step 2.active debug mode(config>[offical website>cancel]*11),load game,than system>click mosaic once(is switch,click once remove,two will recover mosaic)
the other way to active debug mode?(maybe work, I have not try)
edit:Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\UserDefault.xml(win10)
search: <debug>false</debug>,replace to <debug>true</debug>

Last edited:

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
I'm having a problem. Im trying to do the mission to rescue one of the 2 girls captured by the police and do the jailbreak, but I cannot find the friend ANYWHERE in the second city. I followed the directions in the walkthrough, but she is not where she needs to be. Is there a way to reset that, am I lookin in the wrong place or did it just fully glitch out on me and I should just give up and move on?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I'm having a problem. Im trying to do the mission to rescue one of the 2 girls captured by the police and do the jailbreak, but I cannot find the friend ANYWHERE in the second city. I followed the directions in the walkthrough, but she is not where she needs to be. Is there a way to reset that, am I lookin in the wrong place or did it just fully glitch out on me and I should just give up and move on?

Reactions: JStrom
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes