katariya

Apr 19, 2022
maybe retail ver will update 1.1.11 or 12?

This month, we plan to mainly improve the battle system between CPUs, fix bugs, and create events (人・ω・)
This month, I would like to continue to produce the main scenario of "Onigamachi of the Dead". In addition, we plan to update the product floor after the battle system has been improved. looking forward to!
------------------------------------------------------
and public release
download pass:0721
limit:14 days
repost:X
you must have ID/PASS to access the game server
if next ver retail ver update I will not release next SP ver public

Last edited:

BryanZ

Aug 5, 2021
What's the censored thing actually? The mosaic? Can't you just remove those mosaic by disable it in debug menu after you click the official web in the setting 10x ?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
What's the censored thing actually? The mosaic? Can't you just remove those mosaic by disable it in debug menu after you click the official web in the setting 10x ?
you can tell to dev but is not use, because they are japenese cien is janpenese web too,if uncensored on the web will broke janpenese law.
Offenses such as distribution of obscene materials
Article 175 of the Criminal Code
Item 1

Persons who distribute or openly display obscene documents, drawings, recording media related to electromagnetic records, etc. shall be punished by imprisonment with work for not more than 2 years, a fine of not more than 2.5 million yen or a fine, or imprisonment and fines. In addition. The same shall apply to persons who distribute obscene electromagnetic records or other records by transmitting telecommunications.

Item 2

The same shall apply to a person who possesses the item set forth in the preceding paragraph or keeps the electromagnetic record set forth in the same paragraph for the purpose of distributing it for a fee.

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Doesn't change anything for me, how can I increase scale?
by edit savedata...
decode savedata,search
<key>charaScale</key>
<string>+0</string>
change +0 to +3,encode,done
is save data,if you are PC(win10) ver,save data folder:C:\Users\(your user ID)\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData
PS:scale range:-3 to +3,if out of range you can't see your character
the largest(+3) in official chara(Onigamachi of the Dead)

↓this savedata removed ghost skin because 1.1.10SP human will attack ghost/zombie skin other the same...

Last edited:

Hans123m3

Jun 19, 2022
Dang can anyone give advice on how to find the save data in android two horn living with ogre town, i have been on the hunt for more than a day

Reactions: BryanZ

BryanZ

Aug 5, 2021
by edit savedata...
decode savedata,search
<key>charaScale</key>
<string>+0</string>
change +0 to +3,encode,done
is save data,if you are PC(win10) ver,save data folder:C:\Users\(your user ID)\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData
PS:scale range:-3 to +3,if out of range you can't see your character
the largest(+3) in official chara(Onigamachi of the Dead)

↓this savedata removed ghost skin because 1.1.10SP human will attack ghost/zombie skin other the same...
How can i change the main character back to male? Because every time I meet girls, they immediately panic and run

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
How can i change the main character back to male? Because every time I meet girls, they immediately panic and run
check your dress,if wrong dress in wrong area,they were run or attack(in Hospital,you need dress Lab Coat)or if you are zombie/ghost skin(after 1.1.10,npc will attack,runaway if find that skin)...not you are male or futa-girl...
if you still want to change to male:
decode savedata, search:
<key>sex</key>
<string>FUTA_GIRL</string>
change futa_girl to boy,encode,done
area has 3 type:safe,normal,forbiden
safe:npc won't get in here
forbiden:if npc find you here,they will attack or runaway,then wanted LV up(most depend on your dress,right dress will become to normal area)

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Anything new on two horn lately like from the adult subscription website

Progress report Subquests are being produced more and more!
Police station opening operation
In between the main quests, we are making more and more subquests!
In the subquest "Police Station Opening Operation", you will fight with police officers to regain the police station occupied by zombies.

(As expected, most girls will be killed ... ╮ (´ • ω •) ╭

Other minor improvements
We are also working on minor functional improvements.
Key character icons for quests are now highlighted to prevent you from knowing how to start a quest or being confused about what to do next.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
can anyone lend me id and pass to try the game out please? Thanks.
(5$ or hiher)
(if you can read japenese,recommend,500en or higher,exchange rate good now[1:139.05 7/14 pm11:18 [UTC]])
and I don't think you can find sb lend you, because it's access pass,so pass will check every link to server(it's only remember once,than auto sign in)

Reactions: AdmRt12345
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes