katariya

Apr 19, 2022

Progress report Making quests and new items
Continue to produce subquests
The subquest "Police Station Recapture Strategy" has been completed and will be added to the next special version update.
We will continue to add other new quests and mini-events for the main scenario.

New item "Transceiver"
If you clear the subquest, you will be able to use a new prison as a reward, and you will also be able to obtain a new item "Transceiver". You can use this to call a police officer to the current map. Use it when you are surrounded by zombies!
Occasionally other than police officers may come ...?

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Nice guide, a couple things to add.

After releasing the landlady you can choose the option that's not to sex her and she'll give you an auto res talisman if you're not already holding one.

You can give the school guard flu medicine after giving her the aphrodisiac and she'll jump you in the room and once again talking to her at the gate. If you attack her without doing this she'll call the cops on you.

After Side Mission 6, you can talk to the girl plumber again in the bathhouse pipe room and give her flu medicine. She'll then reward you with a safety helmet, a hat with high defense but lowers your jump height.

Also random tidbit, if you capture the main oni girl, it kinda breaks the game in that you'll skip the majority of story cutscenes. You won't get the route split option at the end either and the game will give you the option to sex all the oni without ever actually getting the emblem post game.
If I capture her then release her, would it unbreak it or did I just fuck over my save?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
If I capture her then release her, would it unbreak it or did I just fuck over my save?
It doesn't really fuck anything over since things still play out just without any story cutscenes but yes things return to normal once you release her outside of any cutscenes you may have skipped in the time between capturing her and releasing her. All internal flags are still set on your progress regardless.

Kajuz

Mar 14, 2021
Was there an update or something? Or do I need to do something first, all of the girls I've seen are still censored

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Was there an update or something? Or do I need to do something first, all of the girls I've seen are still censored
retail ver:1.1.6
special ver:1.1.10(special ver need ID/Pass to access game server)
and you can active debug mode(by click offical website and cancel*11) to remove mosaic
there are no offical ver decensored,you need mod(retail ver) or active debug mode(2 ver)

Nov 30, 2017
You know, I've never had luck with the debug mode and pushing "Mosaic" button; it never seemed to do anything. Maybe it just makes the squares smaller.

The game's still pretty fun to just play now and then, honestly. If he ever made a proper RPG out of it (Or a seperate game with the same gameplay and art) with skilltrees and custom stat distribution I'd re-sub for it. :x

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
You know, I've never had luck with the debug mode and pushing "Mosaic" button; it never seemed to do anything. Maybe it just makes the squares smaller.

The game's still pretty fun to just play now and then, honestly. If he ever made a proper RPG out of it (Or a seperate game with the same gameplay and art) with skilltrees and custom stat distribution I'd re-sub for it. :x
there are two process for mosaic "real" foler is one,exe file is another,that's why special ver can't use mod,mod's exe file is retail ver...but you can use real file in "real" foler...
debug remove mosaic it's work,but only one game,if you quit game,or load save,you must push mosaic again,and that button push once is remove,if you push again that will be pixelated.so make sure you have not click that twice...

Nov 30, 2017
there are two process for mosaic "real" foler is one,exe file is another,that's why special ver can't use mod,mod's exe file is retail ver...but you can use real file in "real" foler...
debug remove mosaic it's work,but only one game,if you quit game,or load save,you must push mosaic again,and that button push once is remove,if you push again that will be pixelated.so make sure you have not click that twice...
Maybe I just did a dumb and clicked it a few times because there was no feedback. :x

Allisee

May 23, 2018
here is mod
it's can work 3 position all work by useing all mod(in 1.16 retail ver)
but voice double(1.19SP's update) I can't make it work in 1.16(seems it need new exe?)
How do i remove zombie mod on random girl, i downloaded all 3 attachments

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
How do i remove zombie mod on random girl, i downloaded all 3 attachments
this mod can't make zombie skin,it's noface,if you lack file will be that.
first attachments remove mosaic for first 8 position,second make 2 position enable,last make press enable(and need all files,if you don't copy chara/real/11,it will be noface)

Allisee

May 23, 2018
I replayed the entire game just for you guys to give you the full information on how to beat every mission in the game, and even some advanced strats. It's a bit long and I don't know BBcode that well so if this busts the forum I blame the admins for everything. Also for the terrible formatting from me typing into Notepad as I replayed. :x I'll add it as a raw .txt if you prefer
Thx for the guides, but i can't find where to customize girls. I've beaten all main and side missons and got golden hat

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Thx for the guides, but i can't find where to customize girls. I've beaten all main and side missons and got golden hat
edit savedata to get that equip retail ver can't get that item(chara editor),and that item can buy in special ver($10 plan,iboibo chan store will sell cheat item)

Reactions: Allisee

Allisee

May 23, 2018
edit savedata to get that equip retail ver can't get that item(chara editor),and that item can buy in special ver($10 plan,iboibo chan store will sell cheat item)
How to edit save data, i tried to open with notepad+ and HxD it gives me alien symbols text

Allisee

May 23, 2018
tool and who to use
it's encode data,so you need decode than edit it,after edit encode that file,done...
Thanks cap, I managed to edit the items so it will appeared on my inventory. I dunno how do u make iboibo chan store will sell cheat item, but i think it's gonna pain in the ass to find it. Thanks Shisaye, Prick, l8rdude and forbidden101v for putting a lot of effort and time for breaking this game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Prick and l8rdude

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Thanks cap, I managed to edit the items so it will appeared on my inventory. I dunno how do u make iboibo chan store will sell cheat item, but i think it's gonna pain in the ass to find it. Thanks Shisaye, Prick, l8rdude and forbidden101v for putting a lot of effort and time for breaking this game
It's a easy way,you can edit data_shop.dat,and add Item in the other store(like in sistermart),item ID you can find in data_item.dat(you can also edit it ability here),and you can change NPC's action in data_charaGenerate.dat(like change <string>RUNAWAY</string> to <string>LOVE</string>,there won't runaway,there will jump you)
attach file:sistermart sell cheat item(that iboibo chan sells item) free for 1.1.6 retail ver(right click to download it,forum system may detect it text file,than open it dirctly)

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Damn it at least you got a id and password than us.
you can get one for 5$(500en) or higher:

id depend on which one platform(if ci-en,first 4 letter is cien),and seems generate manual by dev.(because it's link to server,if dev do not crate your account,you can't use it)
ID/PASS won't invalid if you quit plan(subscribe),but if you quit you can't get update link,that's why he only want update

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes