katariya

Apr 19, 2022

I where release public after 1 week later,If I Know sb have ID/PASS were invite to conversations(have file in it,limit 30days)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Does anyone have the link to the special edition of two Horns, i absolutely urge to need it.
special ver need you have ID/PASS,if you don't have it, forget sp ver or wait for cracked(sp is online ver,crack harder,beacause will access server and check you ID class every game)

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Question how do you actually place a save file hack in android? I really tried everything but failed miserably.
sp ver has this funtion
--Advance play of the contents scheduled to be updated(to retail ver)
--Save data migration function (save data can be sent between Windows, Mac and Android)
and you can get ID/PASS here by 5$(500en)or higher:

(also can download SP latest ver here)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
1.10SP official Lesbian(bug?)
1f0e4810f02cf7a3d62dbbb25f7a6b04.png
use character editor to change character skin to zombie,than out of her warning range until her attack the other girl,useing love wand attack zombie or girl(attack and run),done

Last edited:

Hans123m3

Jun 19, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how do you actually make the position sex skin work since i almost succeed but not enough.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how do you actually make the position sex skin work since i almost succeed but not enough.
you need chara\real\11's data file all in More_sex_positions_mating_press_addon.7z if you have not copy that,last one were be noface because 1.16 lack those file(that files come from sp ver)

Hans123m3

Jun 19, 2022
Oh does anyone know how to find the save data for two horn? In android actually i can't seem to find it in apktool, which is frustrated to do.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Oh does anyone know how to find the save data for two horn? In android actually i can't seem to find it in apktool, which is frustrated to do.
PC(win10) savedata Folder:Users\(your system ID)\AppData\Local\TwoHorns\PinkCafeArt\OgreData\SavedData
I don't know android's path,maybe you can link to PC,than use " " search it

Last edited:

Hans123m3

Jun 19, 2022
I'm not sure actually. I cannot run the game on my old phone so I cannot test it, but there has to be a save folder somewhere on your device. Try finding it and putting my "SavedData_019.dat" in there.
If you find it would be nice if you could share the save location here. If my save doesn't work you could also send me one of your android saves and I'll try to edit it.
Well i can't find it actually, I've been looking for the app that can find the storage file but failed miserably it's quite a headache somehow.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
this game was quite fun, final challenge jail the entire family again yes that include the mom.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes