RuneRhino987

Mar 4, 2022
Alright I got a few questions, but I don't have the time to look for the answers so imma put them here and hope for a reply
1. how to do you get the love wand? (Legitimately no hacks)
2. Is there another way to access the school without using aphrodisiac and flu medicine on the guard?
3. what does the stomach medicine do?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Alright I got a few questions, but I don't have the time to look for the answers so imma put them here and hope for a reply
1. how to do you get the love wand? (Legitimately no hacks)
2. Is there another way to access the school without using aphrodisiac and flu medicine on the guard?
3. what does the stomach medicine do?
1.not the other way,if no hacks or edit savedata.It's cheat item for those support $10's(sell in special ver only)

special ver 1.2.4 can get "special items"(of the dead's,main's have a little different item)

2.there are no other way get in peacefully,so it will be attack into school.
3.useless

Last edited:

RuneRhino987

Mar 4, 2022
1.not the other way,if no hacks or edit savedata.It's cheat item for those support $10's(sell in special ver only)

special ver 1.2.4 can get "special items"(of the dead's,main's have a little different item)

2.there are no other way get in peacefully,so it will be attack into school.
3.useless
ah that makes since, sucks that i already bought it on itch tho

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
ah that makes since, sucks that i already bought it on itch tho
that is retail ver and special ver's differents.
retail ver is offline ver,and won't update every month,it's paid once.special ver is online ver(you must play online only),and can tranfer data between PC and android,and need support 5$(or higher) to get a account to access,it will update every month,play beta contents.If you quit ,account still work but you can't see next month's update link.
cappuccino($5) and coffee latte($10)are per month need to pay,so it will paid more than retail ver(if you want to legitimate)

Last edited:

SpaceEmperor

Jan 20, 2022
Ask and ye shall receive.

Attached to this post you will find a tool that I just finished writing to "encode and decode" the .dat files of the game. ( ) This includes save games, as well as the game content itself. Modifying the latter can be helpful to fix or add missing translations (e.g. by merging translations from previous versions of the game).

These should be the most interesting files I think:

\windows\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\

Instead of yandex-translating images you can now just copy paste the text to translate them (once you find it inside these files).

How to use

Extract DatEnDecoder.exe from the zip archive. To encode/decode a file you can either

a) use the command line and do DatEnDecoder.exe "filepath\to\file.dat"
or
b) simply drag a dat file on top of it like this:
View attachment 1257282
(look how the timestamp of the file changed after the drag and drop operation, this should confirm that it worked)

If you open the .dat file in a text editor now you'll find a nicely formatted file with an xml structure you can edit. Just make sure you read from and write to the file using UTF-8 encoding (no BOM).

After doing your edits, repeat the previous step and drop the same file on the DatEnDecoder.exe file, it is now encoded so the game can read it.

Important: this tool doesn't make any backups of the files you throw at it, please do so yourself.

Alright, enjoy and happy modding!

Cheers,
Is there an android alternative for this?

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
I defeated the ??? ghost woman and can't get out please help
load and not fight to her,it's a hiden boss(easter egg) that dev setting HP=999,so don't think after defeat her,and defeat her if you save game it will not appear again(if you defeat her the only way is use Teleportation Door[can get it free after clear game] to get out here)

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
for 1.2.0 retail ver mod:
download pass:none
add 3 Restraint positions in random pool and fix:
。silver hair can't show it correct
。Restraint: pillory hand color not correct

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Sp ver 1.2.5 (uncracked, fix Restraint: pillory hand color not correct ver)

dlpass:0721
need ID/PASS to access game server to play,if you have not it,go to and Subscribe it for 5$or higher( join 500en or higher,can get it too)
or wait for retail ver update(this only for those who have ever Subscribe have account but not have download link,or for those want to make a mod somebody)
this ver update:
Restraint: pillory,and it have bug soon,so dev reupload fix bug ver
----------------------------------------------
and uncensored maybe false positive.

Reactions: RedARREMER

WonderedStrike6

Sep 8, 2021
Money tips:
  • Buy life insurance from office ladies. There are 3 types: B, A and S. Each costs 2000. Life insurance helps to reduce the amount of money lost when you are defeated. (1/3 to 1/5 and finally no money lost)
  • Sell Holy Water (pee obtained from school girls). Buy paper cup from convenience store and go to college to obtain pee. Each sale will earn you 2000.
  • Beat up the bullies and pickpocket. This will help you to net 400 and 600 respectively.
  • Go to system and use the increase money feature (5000 each time).
  • Work as a food delivery man for Dining Bar Oni-Kizoku (Peach-River Residential Area). You will earn 450 for each delivery.
Increase money feature? Where?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes