Junin

Jun 3, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what is happening? Every time a sex scene will start the game crashes. I'm playing on Android. Is there any way for me to correct this?

Reactions: Capt.pyro

thinkuse1911

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone do this before?: Put Miyako Sanada(Protagonist at Oniga Town of the Dead) into Custody and have sex with her everyday.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Just like the zombie one you'll crash randomly and lose all your progress because you have to find the only save point to constantly save. Not worth it.

alexan88

May 7, 2022
Please very much who can hack the new game of creator pink coffee art I aslo want to play honey village on android please very much who can

Reactions: michon

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Look for cracked version on internet but couldn't find any
it can be solve by paid 5$(500¥) once...
and if you choose paid 10$ once, that account can upgrade two horns/of the dead to Special ver too(can use cheat menu and upload/download savedata)
and it's hard to crack it, mapdata on the server. so you can't play it without link to server...
can paid 500(1000)¥, it's cheaper than , exchange rate is about 1:140, that mean 500¥ you just paid about 3.5$

Last edited:

strawbpound

Nov 23, 2023
hello, not sure if people still go on here but is there any way to access the 2nd conference room? the one where in the 1st conference room theres a lady saying she can hear someone on the other side?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes