Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
If you manage to get the 0.01 version of the game, you can pass that train bug and then you can use your save to use it in the latest.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
The original version was plagued with constant top down redos, engine changes and custom programming development hell. Hopefully this version focuses on content now that it's 'redone' instead of trying to constantly remake the early part into perfection. I'm already seeing a ton of content angles straight up cut, so I guess I'm wait and see on this.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
glad they keep the gay stuff, I was scared the purpose of redone was removing that.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 363287

Overview:
Two Sides is a story about a young man who decides to try his luck living in the city. Soon after arriving he runs into a problem; while working at one of his new jobs, he unwittingly acquires the ability (or curse) to change his gender voluntarily … Or involuntarily … according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: 2019-08-04
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Click on 'Idioma' to change the language

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to gigan nad Dilettante for the game!

View attachment 338530 View attachment 338529 View attachment 338533 View attachment 338532 View attachment 338528 View attachment 363292
awesome thanks cant wait for scenes with sister

systechguy71

Jul 24, 2019
View attachment 363287

Overview:
Two Sides is a story about a young man who decides to try his luck living in the city. Soon after arriving he runs into a problem; while working at one of his new jobs, he unwittingly acquires the ability (or curse) to change his gender voluntarily … Or involuntarily … according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: 2019-08-04
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Click on 'Idioma' to change the language

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to gigan nad Dilettante for the game!

View attachment 338530 View attachment 338529 View attachment 338533 View attachment 338532 View attachment 338528 View attachment 363292
What is supposed to happen when you ask the girl about the red pill? The UI goes black for me and does not return to a scenen after I space-bar to read her response? Anyone else have that issue?

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I don't think we need another ren'py versus unity discussion.
It's not that there aren't games which use Unity well, but you need skill as a dev to make it work as simple and well as most ren'py games do, so the problem is with the devs, not the actual software.

Sadly, that changes nothing in regards to the actual outcome, which means many, many, many of the Unity games on this forum here have bad UIs, are slow, taxing for the hardware and often don't even offer a save system that works as it should.
But he is an "enterprise systems programmer"! At least that what he said. ;)

GreonoGames said:
I'm also more familiar with the C# programming language, as I'm an Enterprise Systems programmer, so I've seen Unity better.
Personally, I don't mind Unity if game is polished. Big Brother is a perfect example of good quality game made in Unity.

Last edited:

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Finished current version on mac. Scene with Lindsey was hot! :love: It's nice game, short on content, but with a lot of potential. He needs to better test it before next release and hire somebody to proofread/edit English version.

solid_snake

Apr 5, 2018
Hm.
Why does this iteration even exist?
According to the history, he had a big chunk of the first iteration... em... "functional". There were some really poor technical decisions here and there, but the game was progressing.

And then, out of the blue he decided to scrap the entire progress and remade the game from scratch because of "It takes too long to make those scenes in Daz", and 6 months later (4 of them were silence), the game that he remade was barely functional with version 1 and even 2. Realizing that he stumbled on a major technical snag (unlike the other technical snags that the community posted on his patreon and he ignored all of those), he put up a poll where he asked people which version people want, and with majority of votes wanting the 2D version back, he promised he'll work on that version instead.

That never happened. Instead, he was "working" for 2 or 3 months on that issue of his, and then disappeared for another few months.

While the money was still trickling in.

And now, this is the 3rd iteration. Not fixing that previous one, where he came quite far, but another one from scratch. Any bets how far this will come before this one gets scrapped as well?

-S

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes