Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

rozezito

May 22, 2018
The first time I encountered this game I thought it had an amazing potential...
Now I'm just gonna wait for Two Sides Redone 2: Eletric Boogaloo

Edit: I'm reading it crashes on the train part again?!? Didn't that happen the first time the dev tried to do it 3D ? How the fuck can he release/remake it with the same game breaking bug?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well the art style is great but the engine he selected is bad for him, my advice would be to ditch the unity and go with renpy game engine.
it'll be easy to handle
Unity does not play properly on all hardware where as renpy does.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
You can bypass the intial bug by copy pasting your saves from the previous version to the new version.. Even then the new version is also bugged, the handjob scene at the train also fades to black .

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i get that its easy to miss a bug or two...but this isn't even on a branching plotline or anything it straight up just dies in the middle of the beginning how did he not catch that before release?

Reactions: Lavaza and marty

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
please cease this poor creatures suffering... plug the life support out.
another renanimation after violent end,dev must be sick sadist.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
If you remake game again, again, and fucking again why not use rempy. Unity is stiff like a crowbar. I hope you make remake one more time and then use rempy. :D

And i have black screen too.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What I don't get is, from the start he obviously always had problems with Unity, then he goes and re-does the whole game, but he sticks to Unity, which means it's gonna keep having the same problems.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
If you remake game again, again, and fucking again why not use rempy. Unity is stiff like a crowbar. I hope you make remake one more time and then use rempy. :D

And i have black screen too.
Unity is fine, especially if you really make use of more complex features, but it also require better skill and more testing from the dev side.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
What makes this game different is that it focuses on the principles of each player. The player guides the actions of the main character as the story progresses – putting his or her principles, goals, and tastes into their decisions.
Everyone says "this game is different because choices matter". They can not all be "different". Further, all decisions factor a person's principles, goals, and tastes - Those are the factors by which all humans make all decisions.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't think we need another ren'py versus unity discussion.
It's not that there aren't games which use Unity well, but you need skill as a dev to make it work as simple and well as most ren'py games do, so the problem is with the devs, not the actual software.

Sadly, that changes nothing in regards to the actual outcome, which means many, many, many of the Unity games on this forum here have bad UIs, are slow, taxing for the hardware and often don't even offer a save system that works as it should.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The only thing I like about this remake is that the dev has finally given the MC the chance to fight back and not to be consistently bullied. You can kick the ass of the guy in the alley if you have fight skill. So you can roleplay the MC as an unruly guy with anger management problems and always gets into fights.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes