Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
First you have to pick bi or straight route, follow the bald guy on the train, stop and watch when he tries to rape her, he'll give her the drug, then you can either stay with bald guy for a bit or just go with her, after she goes to the bathroom, you offer to go see her. She'll be horny in the bathroom, keep watching and she will take you in for a bj.
Thanks

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That timely text is a real deal breaker for me, why does anyone think it fun to read really fast just so you dont screw up some dialog ?? :cautious:
This part is really killing my enjoyiment of playing this game a normal way.

English is not my native language i need time to think what is being mentioned here and if you are also under time constrains this game will kill any type of enjoyment to play this game any further..

Reactions: Lerd0 and smnb

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I do not know why people are rushing to give this game high scores... Looks like any bits of tits and ass posted in this site will guarantee a 5/5...If this game is anything like its last version, the dev is going update every half a year with barely 1 or 2 scenes...and then remaster it again...based on his previous version, this game development cycle will be rubbish.

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
didn't know about this game until 2 days ago so I played the old one and i LOVE it. If this one isn't anything like the old one I will not be playing..which sucks. The old one has everything I am looking for in a game.

Reactions: eball360

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Hey! I've been a fan of this game for a while, but I have mac. I tried using WINE to play (both versions), but it wouldn't work. Greonogames used to update it for the mac too. I checked the patreon, but there's no mac version, and there's no information about one. Does anybody know anything?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I liked this game, but I found it a bit short.
I know it's only 0.01 so I can't complain really.

But I haven't played the other incarnations of the story:
https://f95zone.to/threads/two-sides-v0-02-greonogames.3244/
Are they the same stories? Should I play those as well?
The 2nd making of the game barley left the train station and had a lot more bugs, the first creation which went on till v0.08 had atleast an hour of content. The stories seem with some characters changed not sure if the aunt from the old build will be added in later versions, all in all main point is your a young man going to live with his younger sister while obtaining gender bending powers and from then on you either want to be a slutty woman or confident man that gets to romance everyone or rape if the original game has anything to go by.

Reactions: 215303j

Matthew333

Sep 10, 2018
View attachment 338513

Overview:
Two Sides is a story about a young man who decides to try his luck living in the city. Soon after arriving he runs into a problem; while working at one of his new jobs, he unwittingly acquires the ability (or curse) to change his gender voluntarily … Or involuntarily … according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-05
Release Date: 2019-07-05
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Click on 'Idioma' to change the language

DOWNLOAD
Win(64bit): - - -
Win(32bit): - -
Thanks to gigan nad Dilettante for the game!

View attachment 338530 View attachment 338529 View attachment 338533 View attachment 338532 View attachment 338528
I can't wait for the next release (since it stops at the train station). Also I can't wait for a 100% english version. (Part of the train station part was in Portuguese).

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
suggest you turn down your sound when starting the game
also to change it to english choose the second option from the bottom on title screen
last but not least do not get your hopes up on this game it will be abandon again ^_-

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
Yooooo dudes! Just imagine how amazing the train scene will be when this game gets remade for the 25th time!
I was a huge fan of the 1st version of the last game and I honestly want this one to be better but just like a lot of other people, I just don't trust this dev anymore. Fix your game, improve your game and don't just throw it away again when shit gets too hard and you'll earn our trust back.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
First you have to pick bi or straight route, follow the bald guy on the train, stop and watch when he tries to rape her, he'll give her the drug, then you can either stay with bald guy for a bit or just go with her, after she goes to the bathroom, you offer to go see her. She'll be horny in the bathroom, keep watching and she will take you in for a bj.
Not working can somebody help for some I am unable to get the scene

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes