Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
not a fan of the timed respone for the quick thinking i like to be able to read before being forced to make a choice also it keeps swaping languages ill wait till the game is done or close to it before looking at it again

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Ok, third time is the charm,right? This game have been trough so much, the first version had its problems but actually managed to be mostly playable up until the 'reboot', the first reboot managed to get 2 updates before a long hiatus/rework and now we have another reboot making it mostly like the first version but with new models. Hopefully this time so will Greono keep his focus on this and not get sidetracked into another reboot/experiment. Because the game itself has a lot of promise.

I will wait 2 more updates before I give my review on where this is going.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yep... cant play this.. language switched as soon as i got to station and no option to switch back... no options for anything much.. not even the mega loud sound
Same it seems the station part has been lost in translation pity it was going well up until that point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Same it seems the station part has been lost in translation pity it was going well up until that point.
It switches for some dialogues but then turns back again to english, buggy..

OT: WOhiooo!! Back on track, with much better renders! :D Unity's Ray-tracing is pretty good tbh :unsure:
Hope it will last this time..

Reactions: Canto Forte

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
It switches for some dialogues but then turns back again to english, buggy..

OT: WOhiooo!! Back on track, with much better renders! :D Unity's Ray-tracing is pretty good tbh :unsure:
Hope it will last this time..

right i will attempt it again..and fiddle with answers till i get it back to English.. i wanna see ray tracing... heh.

"Edit" ok got it to switch back to English after couple of quick reload... but then hit end of version anyhows.. doh nvm..

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They claim lost assets as to why they have redone the game. My guess is that they wanted the 3d version to work and since it didn't they want to use the new assets from that failed 3d attempt instead of keeping with what was fucking working great. Even it it was true it's not that hard to get back lost assets what with many sites where you can download DAZ assets for fucking free.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes