Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

AtreaNea

Jan 4, 2018
Second redone ? The game still have old language switching problem. As I said in last redone this game have potential, but not until is move bit in story. The main story is just the same as was in first version with small changes.

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
Bruh, who the fuck is that ugly ass hag in the main picture? What happened to the good looking little sister? How many "remakes" of the same game can this dev start and abandon two weeks later? Staying the fuck away from this trainwreck.

D

Deleted member 112830

Bruh, who the fuck is that ugly ass hag in the main picture? What happened to the good looking little sister? How many "remakes" of the same game can this dev start and abandon two weeks later? Staying the fuck away from this trainwreck.
Agreed I liked the other version better, i'm not even going to download this.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Downloaded it and the save system seems to only save at the beginning of a scene not in the middle. Stupid that in this day and age I have to literally make a walkthrough just so I can get my points where I want them. Third times the charm, right? Nope still messed up languages, saves, and seriously doubt his ability/commitment to finish what he started. Deleted

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Character-wise, the only upside of this version is that new Lindsey looks better than on those previously released images. Depending on the angle and facial expression, she's kind of cute. Other than that, eh. I have nothing against old ladies travelling on train, and I don't mind MC saving them to raise his karma and impress Lindsey. But why should he be interested in them? Makes me a little worried about future direction of the game. Especially after I was nosing in game files and I saw words "grandmother" and "grandfather". Which doesn't necessarily mean anything, but since the original game already aimed at including every fetish imaginable, who knows. ;) I'm waiting for next update, I assume it should have some Anny, maybe she can save it.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
3D is good, but it freezes sometimes and changes to spanish or something. Also you seem to cant turn of the sound.

The trainstation is the end of the version?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Can't wait for the remake redone 2.0 deluxe restart version.

Edit: On a more serious note...
Dev. Fucking do a course of repny development, learn how to program, fix your broken game and continue from where you stopped. Till then, also stop leeching ppl on patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phunfoteno

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I've got a problem when I launch the game, all I HAVE IS A BLACK SCREEN and nothing shows up HELP PLEASE

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This could do with options to resize the font. On my 4k monitor, it is really tiny.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's actually the fourth remake, there was an early version that never made it here.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
You guys know that these people aren't actually professional developers right?
and naggin' is always easier than doing something...

that's how you guys got spoiled from PTOLEMY's Dreaming with dana to DarkSilver's Big Brother and then Icestor, LewdLab and MrDots VNs find their way to this forum and with that, in a small time, we had around 6 to maybe 8 high-quality developers, and now you guys don't give a change to the small developers regardless of how hard they try to be better.

I would say his shit is at least better than what Slonique shoves down his patreon throat
about the game renders he's trying iRay assets that give him a better result from rendering time to final render quality and the other problems he has with unity his trying to solve those too, there's a list on his patreon

Conclusion: these people are not professional developers so they can't spoil you people like some of the devs do. lower your expectations.

Pardon me if my English sucks a huge one, but these are things that must be said.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Well for now I'm gonna skip it till we're half through the game.
Not gonna waist my time on it.
Who knows he's gonna start a re-remake in a couple of months. :ROFLMAO:
you are probably right ... he just wants to milk is 200+ patreons a lil longer without working too much.
imho its okay to redo something , but only after you finalise your original game. so story from start to finish and fully playable of course.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You guys know that these people aren't actually professional developers right?
and naggin' is always easier than doing something...

that's how you guys got spoiled from PTOLEMY's Dreaming with dana to DarkSilver's Big Brother and then Icestor, LewdLab and MrDots VNs find their way to this forum and with that, in a small time, we had around 6 to maybe 8 high-quality developers, and now you guys don't give a change to the small developers regardless of how hard they try to be better.

I would say his shit is at least better than what Slonique shoves down his patreon throat
about the game renders he's trying iRay assets that give him a better result from rendering time to final render quality and the other problems he has with unity his trying to solve those too, there's a list on his patreon

Conclusion: these people are not professional developers so they can't spoil you people like some of the devs do. lower your expectations.

Pardon me if my English sucks a huge one, but these are things that must be said.
That's kind of what Todd Howard, professional developer, has been trying to pull lately. "Oh, you should have known I was gonna fuck this up, shame on you. At least it's better than playing with dog turds!" It's not a good excuse, professional or not.

The patreon does not say anything about this game being experimental or prone to being scrapped at any time. He gives the impression it will be a monthly updated game. Maybe he shouldn't launch to the public until he is happy with his models and engine. Trust has been lost, it's reasonable to suspect he's a George Lucas esque perfectionist who hates everything he makes. It might just be in his nature to never be able to satisfied, even if people love it. It's a sad thing to see, I think that's why everybody's taking a pass.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes