Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I hope dev sticks with this, though I'd prefer a renpy version since it's the easiest to play.
But I guess a version he sticks with is better than getting renpy.

Reactions: Renzon

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, place your wagers folks. How many months before appears TwoSides-Redone-Remake...

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
so english only til you get off the train? :LOL:
and those scenes with the old lady happen in the train?

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Great game with very interesting characters and an exciting plot.
The scene with the undressing of her sister once struck me literally.
I look forward to continuing.
A small request to increase the font size in the text.
It is very hard to read

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
so is this a remake of the old one, looks great, hope the story is engaging as well.
Which in itself was pretty much a remake. This dude gets a few versions in and then decides he wants to tell the story different and then starts the game over from scratch only to get a few versions in and changes his mind again. I give it 5 months before he starts the story over again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far, i've got a version of this that went to 0.8.

That got rebooted and I have another version that was either 0.2 or 0.3 i'd have to check my folder but i'm too lazy.

Now i've got this one.

3 versions of 1 game.

I'll keep my eye on this but I doubt it will get very far, dev hasn't exactly given me much to put faith in. Seems to get so far and then vanishes to come back with a reboot.

May 14, 2017
so the maker brings out the game goes inactive for a while, comes back makes a remake goes inactive and comes back and makes another remake, so this is a remake of the remake, fuck that he is going to do the same in about 6 months

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Strange. Sometimes things happen when you click and sometimes nothing happens. If you reload a saved file, it might work, but not always.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes