Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
FFS! Was that opening song really necessary?

Ah well, third time's a charm. I hope development goes well this time. doubt it...

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
for now did not see any bugs but why he remove scene in bathroom with photo and all this time just this part half part of game all over again its can take again year

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
graphic is good and models look more adult its big + . i just hope he will continue storyline and dont fuck up it. first version graph also where good. next remace was bad. this as demo is adorable.
can someone link first version of game? its stoped to 5 or 7v

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
IDK why Developers are obsessed with overly loud music/sounds when starting a game. It bothers me really, what would have been if i had used headphones...goddammit!

I never played the predecessor. Introduction was ok so far, i got confused when i talked with Lindsey and she asked for help with her ex Boyfriend to pretend the MC is her new lover, (i choosed heterosexual at start) why is Lindsey telling the MC that he is gay and that they would be great friends?!

Right after arrival at the train station the game switches from english to portuguese and i got stuck when the ex lover showed up.

Sry, but try again. Ren'py would fit much better for this kind of game.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Nope. A year or two in, several remakes, and minutes worth of bunnyquote gameplay to show for it.

I try not to be overmuch hostile when it comes to indie games and whatnot, but investing time or even money via paetron for this is a hard sell due all the hurdles they set in front of themselves. (Such as constant remakes, swapping up story and content to appease Paetron, lack of content and/or progression, etc.)

Which is a shame, because genderswap and sexy shenanigans is one of mine favorite things.

Best of luck, dev.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting concept but language changing and the time-based choices are a no go for me.
Where does this version end anyway? I got hit from Bret and that was it.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes