Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well I'm out I became interested in your game because of how the characters looked and now you are just changing how they look willy nilly without any though about the ones that became interested in your game in the first place. Sister was hot but not anymore MC was fine looking but not anymore. I have placed this on my blocked list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncensored Loli

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
To clarify about the new look for the characters: according to Patreon the dev lost his original files and for some reason didn't have backups, so he recreated them from scratch using newer assets. I preferred the original appearances myself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and now you guys don't give a change to the small developers regardless of how hard they try to be better.
I would say his shit is at least better than what Slonique shoves down his patreon throat
3rd remake of the same game.

This guy is on par with Slonique.

I gave him a chance with the first game, it got to 0.8, I have him a smaller chance with the first remake and it got to 0.2

I think I gave enough chances. You want to swallow bullshit, go right ahead but don't try and convince us shit tastes good we know you lie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The engine is better than the old one
This is a claim made by Tata in a totally unwarranted 5 star review.

There is only 1 slight problem with this claim.....

It's the same fucking engine.

They are both unity. Only the first game was a different engine and, if memory serves, that was Ren'py.

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
The first edition of the game had a good story and a lot of opportunities for suprising events. Because, being able to change genders may turn our MC into greatest evil of all times. Think about the possibilities. I think, only thing needed was progression of the story. I am not sure what would be the contribution of remake.

Toni08m

Jun 2, 2017
So far, I liked it. I only encountered 1 bug (between arriving at the station and standing up for Lindsey the game changes the language) but I enjoyed it. It has the "a lot of branches" essence it got the original and I personally prefer the new models. Keep up the good work, i trust you finally found the way with this game!

Reactions: Resizer

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
don't worry, he'll get side tracked after the next couple of updates and delay releases because he'll want to "implement a new system" or redo all the renders on a different program or something. Then after a year or so he'll release Two Sides Redone Reboot.

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What can I say,
It's again a redo of a game I already played I could not see big changes in the tekst, the new renders are good.
But the question is will he stick to his guns and finish this game. In my opinion he should try to catch up to the old title as soon as possible, and show us he means to earnestly work on this title,
Honesty I am amazed there are patreons for games like this it's a remake of a remake and none of them have ever finished.
If he wants me to become a patreon he needs to show off more, and get the updates rolling.

Once getting of the train an anoying bug where I get portegees tekst not a good thing.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
lol. The little sister became the big sister, the story started all over again, and we got a granny as the female interest at the apartment.
Yeah, I'm gonna support for sure. Wait for me.

Oh and It's not renpy :ROFLMAO:

gerten

Jan 1, 2018
A very interesting game but it also has a lot of work to do and I think that renpy would have been better as a basis.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
To anyone even thinking about it: wait to see if this third time he will actually progress the story past the first time he tried before doing a pledge.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes