Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Are you still a serial rapist in this redone game? I remeber in the first version of the game you had the ability to basically rape every woman you came across.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Is it just me, or did really start to look good?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm. Starting over a third time, while cutting out yet another of the fetishes that got me interested in the first place - 1st restart cut bestiality, now we seem to have lost incest.

I'm still a little interested, because at least there's still some uniqueness here in the TF-as-a-power aspect alone (there's sadly very, very few 3D games including non-forced protag TF, from what I've seen)... but I can't say I'm all that enthusiastic at this point.

Is it just me, or did really start to look good?
Eh. She's cute, but not heart-meltingly adorable like old Anny was :/

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
I thought everyone here were kinda being assholes without merit but

this felt like it was 30 seconds long and the amount of bugs with the game were astounding. Im a bit confused but the whole premise seems cool. Hopefully you actually try and work on this

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Why did he not just abondoned the game completely and started a new game ?? The fethises cut does not merrit the same name anymore. it should be one side now. :confused:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is the kissing scene with that lady in the train after you hit her ex boyfriend the end of this episode ? The game just ends for me after that kissing scene ? :unsure: For a revamp this is just to small of an update to be comparred to what the previous versions was..

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Patreon's rules sure weren't kind to this game, were they. Beastiality gone, incest gone (based on previews it doesn't even look like she's in the game anymore), no rape tag so that's probably gone, and now the featured partner on the "box" art is an old hag? That's a yikes from me.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Patreon's rules sure weren't kind to this game, were they. Beastiality gone, incest gone (based on previews it doesn't even look like she's in the game anymore), no rape tag so that's probably gone, and now the featured partner on the "box" art is an old hag? That's a yikes from me.
Aunt is also gone, and actually I think the "not sister" is coming back judgeing from the patreon previews.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
We'll see how this one turns out to be now.
The girls looks nice, but I'm more interested in the older lady :devilish:

Dec 31, 2018
Sad that I can't jerk off in the bathroom like the first game, or have any real gay content yet. Is the first game still out there?

Give it a few weeks, he'll have had another bunch of bright ideas, try to push in a few more fetishes to keep the Patreons happy and then...actually no, that covers the last four updates of version 1.

Give up on plot, stick in a futa or a dwarf hooker or any other bright idea that distracts from buckling down and doing some hard work.

which is a pity, the art in version 1was good, the story had potential,i never bothered with version 2 in 3d

Dec 30, 2017
How to open scenes with her and whether they are at all?
View attachment 344313
First you have to pick bi or straight route, follow the bald guy on the train, stop and watch when he tries to rape her, he'll give her the drug, then you can either stay with bald guy for a bit or just go with her, after she goes to the bathroom, you offer to go see her. She'll be horny in the bathroom, keep watching and she will take you in for a bj.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes