Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

nguvu

Aug 5, 2019
Worst every time... now Brett hits me to death and I can't do anything... this stinks

And starting a new gam crashes when the slut tries to explain what is DDream

Last edited:

Faith210

Nov 9, 2017
Does anyone know if the game has fixed its language issues? If not I'm not even going to bother downloading.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
to kick bret u need choose +1 str. than u can defeat him. byt unfurtunaly that route always i have black screen after that old fucker in train. so lets wait for some fixes.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Worst every time... now Brett hits me to death and I can't do anything... this stinks

And starting a new gam crashes when the slut tries to explain what is DDream
If you choose fight as a starting skill point you can kick his ass and knock him stone cold ( possible even killing him, you hit him in the head pretty hard with a basebat).

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
have fix version 2, for everyone looking for fix. Not my preferred place to download from but will check it out this evening for the hot scene with Lindsey.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is the fix 2.I don´t have time to check if the bug what is here postet working now

Reactions: wep

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Weird. Bret kills you if you tell Linda that you're gay even if you're neutral. However when you don't tell her you're gay and after you kiss Linda in front of Bret he listen and doesn't kill you(all this in the gay route).

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the scene with that girl on the train i tried and tried but didn’t get it

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes