Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Print0o

May 1, 2018
why does this game freeze everytime you save or load up a save?
It's a bug that I had little problems with, I remedy it by just loading a save file. Save your file after a choice like say a text appears that say "a few minutes later" in those area it safe to save there(but you still need to load after you save seeing it freezes).

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
At some point you got an option to kiss Lindsay but it requires 15 friendship 10 love and 1 Sex anyone managed to do that because i cant find any way getting those points with no way. Help brothers!!! :D

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
At some point you got an option to kiss Lindsay but it requires 15 friendship 10 love and 1 Sex anyone managed to do that because i cant find any way getting those points with no way. Help brothers!!! :D
Flirt with her, there are many small love ponts to pick up, when she hugs you on train hug her back, suggest friends with benefits when she ask you to help with Bret, when Bret shows up say you are her boyfriend. Its a bit hard, but the points are there, the most important things are not losing points, as that could lead to her not agreeing to be friends with benefits as that would make your stat to low for her to accept.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Shut the door on the hand of the oldman so you can get a hug from her and be rewarded with 2 hearts or something.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Hilarious. Even with the straight route you can still give Bret a bj even after I punch him in the face.

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
Flirt with her, there are many small love ponts to pick up, when she hugs you on train hug her back, suggest friends with benefits when she ask you to help with Bret, when Bret shows up say you are her boyfriend. Its a bit hard, but the points are there, the most important things are not losing points, as that could lead to her not agreeing to be friends with benefits as that would make your stat to low for her to accept.
Bro i did all that and still cant get that i dont know.... do you have a save possible to give me just before that scene?

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
Bro i did all that and still cant get that i dont know.... do you have a save possible to give me just before that scene?
Do you mean for the kiss when Bret is there or for the one when you get up after Bret left? I will see if I have a save.

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
Do you mean for the kiss when Bret is there or for the one when you get up after Bret left? I will see if I have a save.
I mean the kiss that the option is transparent that requires that 15 friends and 10 love i cant get tbh the 15 is imposible to reach. But whatever save you have that i proceed that scene with its good to go for me.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
How I am supposed to get all those points with Lindsey for the kiss option? I've managed to get only like 7 or 8.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
I mean the kiss that the option is transparent that requires that 15 friends and 10 love i cant get tbh the 15 is imposible to reach. But whatever save you have that i proceed that scene with its good to go for me.
Didnt have a save for that so I tried to recreate it and I think you are right. 15 friendship is impossible. I assume its supposed to be 10 friendship (which is what I managed to get) and 15 love. Anyhow, if you insult Bret where the 15/10 option is, then you get the option to kiss Lindey next without those requirements. Am assuming that both those kisses are essentially the same scene. It at least let you do all the good stuff afterwards.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Didnt have a save for that so I tried to recreate it and I think you are right. 15 friendship is impossible. I assume its supposed to be 10 friendship (which is what I managed to get) and 15 love. Anyhow, if you insult Bret where the 15/10 option is, then you get the option to kiss Lindey next without those requirements. Am assuming that both those kisses are essentially the same scene. It at least let you do all the good stuff afterwards.
There's another scene that only requires 10 domination points but it's impossible to do without going for fighting points first. The main issue is that scene requires 1 sex point. This scene happens after the handjob with Lindsy which you get to kiss her as she leaves there will be an tranparent option saying "make it hotter" which again require 10 dom and 1 sex point.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes