Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Cramone

May 14, 2018
too slow, too many stuck...
i hope get more content someday... and not stay on hiatus like many games we seen before...

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Anyone find out how to get 10 domination I have no clue
When confronted by the oldman choose "what" then Lindsey will talk you respond "you fought the old man" next you pick the third bottom option when addressing 'spying' and the last would be about drugs is "non of your business."

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
the game freezes up at .....you gather your stuff and run.... no matter what dialog combo or actions you use before that..... and then when you do a reload.... the loads are frozen too.....

have to close the whole game... then restart it..... but still freezes at that point

Reactions: hanzooo66

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
the game freezes up at .....you gather your stuff and run.... no matter what dialog combo or actions you use before that..... and then when you do a reload.... the loads are frozen too.....

have to close the whole game... then restart it..... but still freezes at that point
Yeah,mine too

Reactions: hanzooo66
D

Deleted member 112830

how long till this game is abandoned like the other one?

Last edited by a moderator:

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
When confronted by the oldman choose "what" then Lindsey will talk you respond "you fought the old man" next you pick the third bottom option when addressing 'spying' and the last would be about drugs is "non of your business."
i cant understand how to get 10 that way because when she kiss you you loose -3 dom because you smell bad

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Always feels wrong when a dev include copyrighted works/music in their own work(and then make "tons" of money from it). Do dev even mention the artists?

OT: This is the 0.02 version with like 30-40slides, and already he have 2-3fix-release?

Sorry to say it, but imo this dev has a tough path to go..

Print0o

May 1, 2018
i cant understand how to get 10 that way because when she kiss you you loose -3 dom because you smell bad
As I said before "scratch that."
However I found a solution simply "run away from the old man with the lady" MC will lie to Lindsey about fighting him off and you get a point of dom and an extra heart by just hugging her. Next when she's discussing about spying her you pick the last option on the bottom. Last will be about the drugs you tell here "none of your business." In total you get three in the train, in train station it the easy part where you can have Lindsey give you a hj and push her to do more without fail(I wont spoil the details on this).

Warning: before you do this download the third fix seeing I was told that 'running away from the old man' freezes(also it happends to blackmail situation too) the game. Look for it in previous numbers of this page to look for fix 3.

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
As I said before "scratch that."
However I found a solution simply "run away from the old man with the lady" MC will lie to Lindsey about fighting him off and you get a point of dom and an extra heart by just hugging her. Next when she's discussing about spying her you pick the last option on the bottom. Last will be about the drugs you tell here "none of your business." In total you get three in the train, in train station it the easy part where you can have Lindsey give you a hj and push her to do more without fail(I wont spoil the details on this).

Warning: before you do this download the third fix seeing I was told that 'running away from the old man' freezes(also it happends to blackmail situation too) the game. Look for it in previous numbers of this page to look for fix 3.
Thanks bro

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Even if you get 10 dom u cannot make it hot if u don't have 1 stat in sex but that means getting your ass kicked by bret latter on.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
My initial thoughts on this are mixed.

The good
  • The artwork is better. You can see that time and care were used here. The two women in the intro are clearly different ages, which is actually very uncommon. Lazy developers normally just throw the same body and only tweak the hair and clothes.
  • Choices are nice. IF you want to be Bi, the option is there... Not my thing but its cool that it's there from some.

The Bad
  • Saying that, the old dude who is a raper... WTF is with that model? Looks like a different art style than the rest of the game.
  • Incest. /yahn feels so 2017
  • Plot still feels directionless, whats the point of this game?
  • Player named character, which means there will be no background and character is a blank slate. Not my cup of tea.
  • Unity engine and not Renply. You are missing fetures like fast forward so when people play multiple times they don't waste time.

I don't see this going anywhere. I hope I am wrong.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes