Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
You can only get 3 domination points till the point in the train station with fight attribute, and just 2 with sex attribute thus unable to unlock the scene.

How do you do it?
Anyone find out how to get 10 domination I have no clue
Seems you have found the way to get up to ten. There is also a domination point to be gained on the train if you tell Lindsey not to hug you again, but without the hug you might be lacking romance points.

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
Even if you get 10 dom u cannot make it hot if u don't have 1 stat in sex but that means getting your ass kicked by bret latter on.
if you say bluff you are gay then you can bite hes dick and you got saved bro.

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
Ya no thanks lol, I prefer not to have his dick in the mouth to be able to defend myself, would rather fight the normal way.
I feel you :p but you cant open Lindays "hot scene" without the +1 Sex stat and instead with +1 Fight stat.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You can avoid it you know I've made sure in my playthrough I have it on very avoid.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
nice game ..and then...there is a beautiful taboo milf,beautiful renders and an average cock (I hate not natural cocks..) . This is wonderful, I hope dev continues game.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
It is unclear why he added a timer at all and again we must wait until someone makes a cheat on the statistics for the characters. The game is good, but again wait until at least some content appears there for a long time, of course.Why not RenPy

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wow espisode 2 and already 3 fixes and still it riddled in bugs.. o_O Not sure what happened to this game but the first game before the remaster happened worked without any bugs for me and also contained more content now it is riddled in bugs and less content.. sighh... :rolleyes:

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
wtf is with that song? Is the creator heavily autistic? I guess the amount of times he has redone this game should have been a clue.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So there is the bj from the lady on the train and then the dream hj from the girl. Is that all the content so far?

Also. Is the original build worth trying if it has more content?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
it would seem this is 2.0 - the dev is literaly learning while doing,had less content:unsure:
also he/she/it doesn't seem to make up his/hers/its mind on how much/bad to branch the game, if he/she/it keeps at it in this rithm the whole game will be getting of the train and mitting a girls ex with 25 endings:p:)

also this needs a walkthrough and some "smoothing" - it runs weirdly on my i9...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes