Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
does somebody have any idea how to "make it hotter?"

The farthest I went was by picking "fight" instead of "sex", at the beggining. It gives you the necessary points by you miss the "sex point" required to select the option. If I choose sex at the beggining I cant get enough love and submissions points... dude... what a mess

Reactions: RedRaven69

Print0o

May 1, 2018

The farthest I went was by picking "fight" instead of "sex", at the beggining. It gives you the necessary points by you miss the "sex point" required to select the option. If I choose sex at the beggining I cant get enough love and submissions points... dude... what a mess
read my previous posts

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Any news on the next updates? or how fast the game is progressing? And is there a list f upcoming scenes and stuff?
From Patreon:

Guys, I had to take a trip, I took my grandmother in the capital for some exams and just came back today. I'll need a few more days to finish the scenes with Anny. Excuse me!
My grandmother is fine, it was nothing, just routine exams, as I am the only close relative, I do it for her.

Hello people,
An image of anny on the couch.
Well, the update is going well, I believe that by the end of the month everything is ready!
Hug to everyone!
From what he's confirmed for the next update:
- Players arrival at Tommy's apartment + Anny introduction (Sleeping on the couch) + Anny in the bathroom
- Additional scene on the train where you can watch Bald Guy and Margaret.
- Alternate options for dealing with Bret in the alley. This will apparently include an option to seduce him and another to try manipulating him.

He made a comment that suggested he was designing all the rooms in Tommy's apartment for this update to cut down time for the next few updates.

On Discord he mentioned that 0.4 will probably include Tommy's introduction. He hasn't mentioned anything else yet.

ShadowManNor

Nov 17, 2017
10 domination for the "make it hotter" is possible, even without going for fighting. You can even get it without the sex scene on the ground by saying you dont fear Bret when you get up after being unconscious, that +3 should bring you to 10 depending on the choices from the train/when Bret talk to Lindsey.
As I said before "scratch that."
However I found a solution simply "run away from the old man with the lady" MC will lie to Lindsey about fighting him off and you get a point of dom and an extra heart by just hugging her. Next when she's discussing about spying her you pick the last option on the bottom. Last will be about the drugs you tell here "none of your business." In total you get three in the train, in train station it the easy part where you can have Lindsey give you a hj and push her to do more without fail(I wont spoil the details on this).

Warning: before you do this download the third fix seeing I was told that 'running away from the old man' freezes(also it happends to blackmail situation too) the game. Look for it in previous numbers of this page to look for fix 3.

Quoiting some tips on how to get the 10 domination for the make it hotter scene.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Quoiting some tips on how to get the 10 domination for the make it hotter scene.
Choose "sex" as your attribute and simply "run away from the old man with the lady" MC will lie to Lindsey about fighting him(it is crucial that you don't let the old man touch you) off and you get a point of dom and an extra heart by just hugging her. Next when she's discussing about spying her you pick the last option on the bottom. Last will be about the drugs you tell here "none of your business." In total you get three in the train, in train station it the easy part where you can have Lindsey give you a hj and push her to do more without fail(I wont spoil the details on this).

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
New update is apparently coming in the next few days according to Patreon.
Apparently all the renders are done and he's trying to fix a bug he's found. Once that's corrected the scripts will be going off to the translator.

He's mentioned he has a new translator who will translate the scripts within a day. So we'll hopefully have the update with Anny's introduction by this weekend.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just hope this update doesn't have such an abrupt ending this time you just start getting into it and then bam it hits you with the end.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
hmm seems my game bugs out in the start, chose to fight bret, and then when i click the bag it says "takes your bag and run" then the game locks, clicking dosent move the game forward, even loading a diffrent save the "freeze" is still there not going forward

Print0o

May 1, 2018
hmm seems my game bugs out in the start, chose to fight bret, and then when i click the bag it says "takes your bag and run" then the game locks, clicking dosent move the game forward, even loading a diffrent save the "freeze" is still there not going forward
That's the end of the update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah the updates end pretty abruptly it would be nice to get a little warning or a save here heads up.

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Changelog
  • Added Scene with Bald and Margaret on Train
  • Added Extra Scene Player Male and Bret
  • Added Reception area of the building
  • Added Clarkson Character (Receptionist)
  • Added Anny Character
  • Added Scene between Player, Clarksone and Anny.
  • Added scenes between Player and Anny in the room.
  • Added Player and Anny sex scene in multistage room
  • Added Master Bedroom Bathroom
  • Added 1-stage shower masturbation (for now)
  • Added Player and Anny sex scene in multistage bathroom
According to Patreon comments, the hetero path is bugged and can't get past Bret in the alley. Bisexual and gay paths are unaffected.

Reactions: SinRise
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes