Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Well I actually play for the bi content, is there any other issues?
Then it will be more fun for you! Apparently some options were not implemented. For instance, trying to go to the elevator without talking to the receptionist. The game seemed to freeze. I may be wrong though, because in other parts of the game, it took a while before the game became responsive again after some choices I made, so maybe I didn't wait long enough.

Actually it doesn't matter, my computer saw it as a virus and won't run it.
It's probably a false alert. I scanned the files with Norton and no problem was detected.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Just don't "choose stay" after waking her up and run into the bathroom
I'm confused on that. so when she initially turns over and the PC thinks she'll wake up but instead just falls asleep, do I stay or run to the bathroom before I run out of time to make my choice? Also if I masturbate in the shower, she sees me but then goes away and the game ends for me

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I'm confused on that. so when she initially turns over and the PC thinks she'll wake up but instead just falls asleep, do I stay or run to the bathroom before I run out of time to make my choice? Also if I masturbate in the shower, she sees me but then goes away and the game ends for me
Sorry. I meant as soon after you made her orgasm then run to the bathroom don't mastur, don't wear the towel, tickler her belly, molest her, kiss her neck x2, grope her, hump her(which is an endless loop for groping and humping).

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry. I meant as soon after you made her orgasm then run to the bathroom don't mastur, don't wear the towel, tickler her belly, molest her, kiss her neck x2, grope her, hump her(which is an endless loop for groping and humping).
yeah I made her cum by accident so I forgot what I did lmao
edit, nvm I found the scene. wish it wasn't just a loop and it finished lol

Jul 15, 2017
This game is really unplayable... it freezes every few seconds, so I have to reload and it goes over and over again...

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018

Hello guys!
Sorry for the disappearance these days, I was trying to correct the error in the rescue system and it took my peace these days.
Well, I want to bring the news that I decided to create a "Weekend with Anny", the old version brought, after the bathroom, brought the player on a Monday looking for a job.
In the morning:
  • Breakfast with Anny.
  • Anny will take Player to Aunt Leyla's house, she will be in the pool and the player can join her and anny.
In the afternoon:
  • Anny will take the player to the park. She will call her friends Jenny and Jimmy.
At night:
  • Dinner with Anny
  • Player may call Anny to watch a movie.
Bret may appear in the park:
  • He will watch Anny (if he saw her picture in the alley scene)
  • There may be a gay scene in the bathroom with the player
These will be actions that can be repeated every weekend and will progress according to your level of Romance, Domination and Friendship with each character.

I can add content on Sunday, Anny will be able to call the player to the beach. (but it depends on how big the content gets so far)

I owe the walkthrough, it is under development.
Hug to everyone
He mentioned in the comments that he's working on the bug fixes for 0.3 too.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
can you please share save with lindsy or guide me i can get the second scene with her

Print0o

May 1, 2018
can you please share save with lindsy or guide me i can get the second scene with her
First you "run away from the old man with the lady" then pick "I would never let him harm you" then keep hugging Lindsey MC will lie to Lindsey about fighting him off and you get a point of domination and an extra heart by just hugging her. Next when she's discussing about spying her you pick the last option on the bottom. Last will be about the drugs you tell here "none of your business." In total you get 3 in the train. Once you're out of the train you tell choose the top saying "she's not going with you," next "I'm her boyfriend," "kiss her," "Call her an angel" get up tell "you're not afraid of him" get another kiss and make it hotter.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
First you "run away from the old man with the lady" then pick "I would never let him harm you" then keep hugging Lindsey MC will lie to Lindsey about fighting him off and you get a point of domination and an extra heart by just hugging her. Next when she's discussing about spying her you pick the last option on the bottom. Last will be about the drugs you tell here "none of your business." In total you get 3 in the train. Once you're out of the train you tell choose the top saying "she's not going with you," next "I'm her boyfriend," "kiss her," "Call her an angel" get up tell "you're not afraid of him" get another kiss and make it hotter.
thnakyou

Raka77

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 363287

Overview:
Two Sides is a story about a young man who decides to try his luck living in the city. Soon after arriving he runs into a problem; while working at one of his new jobs, he unwittingly acquires the ability (or curse) to change his gender voluntarily … Or involuntarily … according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: 2019-08-04
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.02 Fix3
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Click on 'Idioma' to change the language

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to gigan for the game!

View attachment 338530 View attachment 338529 View attachment 338533 View attachment 338532 View attachment 338528 View attachment 363292
There is the v0.03 now

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 421451

Overview:
Two Sides is a story about a young man who decides to try his luck living in the city. Soon after arriving he runs into a problem; while working at one of his new jobs, he unwittingly acquires the ability (or curse) to change his gender voluntarily … Or involuntarily … according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-06
Release Date: 2019-09-28
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Click on 'Idioma' to change the language

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 338530 View attachment 338529 View attachment 338533 View attachment 338532 View attachment 338528 View attachment 363292
its the 0.3 after he fix it or before ?

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
I'm watching this game for a while. And I have to say one good thing about dev. That he still trying to make a decent game even if he changes conception often. I hope that he'll finish this because this is one of my favs here.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if this is still the broken original version there is a first fix version available on patreon however he stated in a post from a couple days ago that hes working on fix number 2. So maybe wait a week until all bugs are fixed

Reactions: Mormont
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes