Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Good thing there are only two genders else this would be a nightmare to adequately path. Don't look at me, just saying this is TQZMOPIFH+ exclusive which makes the creator a bigot and should be immediately CANCELED!!!

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Unless you suck Brett you wont reach Anny but I can provide you a save file pass through gay stuff.
Is there a way to actually get past the bathroom scene or no? Just and endless loop of tit-grabbing and ass-grinding

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
So much potential, but sadly based on what I've read of the author... not much chance we'll get much more than what we have now. I think it's a shame as both female's the MC interacts with so far are good looking, and even the older drugged women wasn't that bad (I've seen worse 'old ladies' lol).

Game definitely has bugs, apart from the obvious ones revolving around the alleyway controntation with Brett.

- When spying on the old man rape the women he just drugged, it always ends with your pants down and you ejaculating even if you didn't choose that option.

- I went with Hetrosexual with fight, did not spy on the old man molesting the women, did not go into the booth when I spotted the women masturbating, and when it came to just prior to the initial meeting with Brett... the game assumed I was gay in the dialogue. However it went back to knowing I was not gay in the alleyway (thus stuck).

Ah wells. I wonder if this version will be worked on, or if it will be redone again.

Does anyone know that if a previous version we got to see the oldman again? Or is the train scene the only time? Personally I'd love if if we had another encounter with him, with our Sister present... and had an option of letting him have his way with her, even maybe joining in. Like maybe he lives in the same apartment block, or nearby... or we (mc & sis) have to use the train and have a run in with him, where he push's you to drug her so he (and mc as well maybe) can have fun with her.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone know that if a previous version we got to see the oldman again?
The only time we see the old man again in the old game is when he finds you genderbent as a woman and tries to rape you, but all he does is force you to do a blowjob.

Last edited:

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Please note this version is bugged there is a first fix version available however that is even more bugged and does not let you use old saves or get past the train. He is working on fix number 2 so please wait a few days until that version is available. Otherwise we are going to fill the thread with bug reports
did you get from there the fix version >? beacuse i want the scene with anney without the loop

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes