Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Does any one have a link to the previous game before this "Redone" version? I keep reading about how great the last game was.
To be honest it has pretty much already caught up to where the last game left off, there's not really that much content different, couple of scenes but nothing that significant. This time round there is a very noticeable improvement in the graphics and how certain story elements have been handled

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
To be honest it has pretty much already caught up to where the last game left off, there's not really that much content different, couple of scenes but nothing that significant. This time round there is a very noticeable improvement in the graphics and how certain story elements have been handled
It had a cute dog!
I like games with dogs in them ;)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Probably the most broken game I have ever seen
The most broken game you have seen so far
Actually the first game creation it reached till 0.08 and there enough content to last an hour or two, it ends right at the end of the bulgrary the scene after you rape/consensual sexed Megan.

There are links to it on the abandoned thread OP https://f95zone.to/threads/two-sides-v0-02-greonogames.3244/

Just don't forget the premium content enabler.

Dec 31, 2018
Actually i've been quite impressed so far, hes managed to streamline the story, get three updates out without too many cding catastrophes.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Is the "sleeping sister" scene before it was redone in this version? Seems I keep missing it or it's simply not here, I really liked that scene.

SinRise

Sep 28, 2017
It would be so great if he continued develop old version and in the same time new version. I think in two years atleast old version 16.0 would be already in the air.

PS Russia have hard dick too!!!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Oh, I remember this game, not really my style. One of the biggest gripes I have against this game is the stat system, it is still not even what I call good right now.

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
View attachment 422138

how can i unlock the (make i hot) that's so hard.
basicaly the fundamental steps are, and I am paraphrasing:
choose "sex" skill at the beggining > run from the bald guy after helping the girl > after lindsay hugs you tells her not to repeat it > choose everything that earns affections points > when she asks you if you would try the drug tell her you are interested > Tell her you can take care of yourself (you will have 3 domination points leaving the train) > on the station choose the option with the joke on it > kiss her > get hit in the face > dont get up so she sees your boner > choose the first option when she asks you why you are hard > get up > tell her you are not afraid of him > success

Reactions: princess bride

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Actually i've been quite impressed so far, hes managed to streamline the story, get three updates out without too many cding catastrophes.
No, it's pretty bad. It's not that the game has bugs, it can happen to anyone. But it always has breaking bugs that are encountered immediately by everyone who plays it, and the only person who misses them is the author himself. And that's with all the "systems" he supposedly put in, designed to prevent exactly this. Rule of thumb for this game should be to ignore it before Fix3 is available, or next major version comes out (then ignore that and download the latest fix for previous one).

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes