Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Latest post:

He shared a teaser image of the Bald Guy and Margaret on Discord. He also mentioned that Tommy will probably be re-introduced in 0.4 He's also confirmed in Patreon comments that Jenny, Jimmy and Dr Hartmann are coming in future updates. (I believe the unconfirmed characters from the original now are: Ginger, Leyla, Denny, Megan, Sierra and the dog).

Someone asked about Bret/Anny scenes recently on patreon. He seems to suggest you'll be able to use Anny as a 'bargaining chip' (His wording) for Lindsey.
will that all be avoidable? i played the first game this guy made and it did have ntr since the sister was dating a guy even though the mc did show feelings for her before all that... so i wonder if this has changed to avoidable or not.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Scene with multiple steps. That's when you need to progress in attribute values to release some extra scenes. example: Romance 10+: Caressing the Face Romance 20+: Kiss on the Mouth Romance 30+: Stroking Chest and Butt Romance 40+: Masturbate Romance 50+: Blowjob Romance 60+: Sex
does he mean in faure updated or now i can do it i am cofussed edit p.s in game its say fix .1 not 2 he release the wrong one also this its not correct
  • Added Scene with Bald and Margaret on Train
  • Added Extra Scene Player Male and Bret
  • Added Reception area of the building
  • Added Clarkson Character (Receptionist)
  • Added Anny Character
  • Added Scene between Player, Clarksone and Anny.
  • Added scenes between Player and Anny in the room.
  • Added Player and Anny sex scene in multistage room
  • Added Master Bedroom Bathroom
  • Added 1-stage shower masturbation (for now)
  • Added Player and Anny sex scene in multistage bathroom
its what he said

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Got to Anny scenes but even trying all the instructions in previous post on how to I haven't attained the stats to get the scenes with Lindsay.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017

Scene with multiple steps. That's when you need to progress in attribute values to release some extra scenes. example: Romance 10+: Caressing the Face Romance 20+: Kiss on the Mouth Romance 30+: Stroking Chest and Butt Romance 40+: Masturbate Romance 50+: Blowjob Romance 60+: Sex
does he mean in faure updated or now i can do it i am cofussed edit p.s in game its say fix .1 not 2 he release the wrong one also this its not correct
  • Added Scene with Bald and Margaret on Train
  • Added Extra Scene Player Male and Bret
  • Added Reception area of the building
  • Added Clarkson Character (Receptionist)
  • Added Anny Character
  • Added Scene between Player, Clarksone and Anny.
  • Added scenes between Player and Anny in the room.
  • Added Player and Anny sex scene in multistage room
  • Added Master Bedroom Bathroom
  • Added 1-stage shower masturbation (for now)
  • Added Player and Anny sex scene in multistage bathroom
its what he said
Is there a sex scene with anny? cause i dont think grinding is sex unless its my game being bugged and not allowing me to see the scene

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
nothing is fixed in that version you linked still the same
as I've already said that is the "fixed" version posted by the dev, if there are still bugs then maybe post a bug report to their patreon.
All I know is that it is what the dev posted as fix2 maybe he just didn't update the in game version number *shrug*

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
...are you supposed to get past the "you take your things and run" part or does it end right there? Can't do anything afterward.

etidhxc

Apr 5, 2017
can't get past the part where MC finishes the shower. is that where it ends? or am i missing something?

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
will that all be avoidable? i played the first game this guy made and it did have ntr since the sister was dating a guy even though the mc did show feelings for her before all that... so i wonder if this has changed to avoidable or not.
He hasn't said. It seems like the trigger is Bret seeing Anny's photo. He's teased that if he saw the photo then Bret will be watching Anny in the park. I could see that leading to extra content later on down the track.

My assumption is that Bret could drug her with D-Dream and NTR her from you. Alternatively maybe you could nudge Anny into hooking up with Bret to turn his attention away from Lindsey (freeing her up for you). Those are just theories however.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game looks great, and the story does sound very interesting...

On the other hand, in my opinion, the creator has started to build up a very bad reputation in terms of abandoning the project and starting over again.

If this game were a female... It's the equivalent of going on a date with a girl, she is nice, and pretty and is all like "want to be my boyfriend?" and you dig it and your in... then she dumps you... waits like a month calls you again and is like hey "want to be my boyfriend again?" So you are like, fuck it why not... then she dumps you again... And now she did it a few times. And it's not like you make any more progress with her mind you. You redo your same first date with her every time a little differently, but in the end you are not really getting anywhere with her.

That being said, I can name a couple of other great projects that were started over again for similar reasons. A wife and mother & Fashion Business were both started over ONCE each, but that's because they went from RPGM to Renpy...

I kinda want to see this game get abandoned again, just to move to renpy... but then no more start over 4th times a charm, then finish it out to the very end and make it awesome. Unity is lame.

Crouching Koala

Apr 28, 2017
For the Anny scene:

1. Use the key to open door
2. Go to the Shower
3. I'm too tired (finish shower)
4. Don't get up
5. Tickle belly
6. Molest her
7. Kiss neck (twice)
8. Rest of options

Seems to be on an endless loop from here though. Not sure if it's a bug or simply an end of the current version.

Also, there's a bug where you can't progress through dialogue if you save/load too much. Simply quit the game and restart and reload your save and the game will work again.

This game definitely needs an optimization. I am using rtx 2080 and my graphics card is still coil whining. Still. the game's visual and animation's fantastic considering the dev is working alone and is relatively new to working on games. I know that a lot of resentments are coming from past history with the game, and rightfully so, but I for one sort of like his works on Unity Engine so far. It's just that he needs to learn how to optimize the game and squash some minor bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: adri12
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes