Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I extract images and there are nothing after endless loop in the bathroom. I'm wondering greono did it with purpose.
What you used to do that ? I tried Bundle Extractor but it didnt work - or it required diffrent aproach than usualy works on this games.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
just to clarify ....does the version ends after the shower or am i missing something here

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
What you used to do that ? I tried Bundle Extractor but it didnt work - or it required diffrent aproach than usualy works on this games.
It's something wrong with this game, so I couldn't use standard programms. First I extract the main file for few smaller with AssetsBundleExtractor and after from them I extract images with Asset_Studio.

Reactions: Angmir

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
If wake up Amy yes, but when you don't do that she will come to bathroom and there is scene which never end.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm confused, guys is the loop you are talking about here, regarding the scene with Amy when you play with here ....cause I didn't find any

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm confused, guys is the loop you are talking about here, regarding the scene with Amy when you play with here ....cause I didn't find any
No I believe the loop that is being reported is the scene in the bathroom after the shower

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
plz save before "you take your things and run"
if you got stuck i found a way around.......well at least worked for me..... just accept the beating from Bret and then the freezing should fade away if u still got stuck after that ...i'll give you my save

Reactions: Bardok

Angmir

May 29, 2017
It's something wrong with this game, so I couldn't use standard programms. First I extract the main file for few smaller with AssetsBundleExtractor and after from them I extract images with Asset_Studio.
Damn seems like pain ...

I wish someone would upload the rip of images ...

Thx for info.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is 'GreonoGames' has account on F95? He should visit here sometimes. There's a lot of great creators/developers here. This game is still great idea. I'm sure he could use some help or advice (and probably switch to Ren'Py)

Don't suggest to change the game engine! That's what he has done in the past, causing a big leap backwards in the game, from which he's trying to recover now.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
yes it does but its never ending story when you stuck on the loop of the game and no fix at the moment help you right now
Apparently that loop in the scene with Anny in the bathroom is intended, it is the end of V0.03.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Apparently that loop in the scene with Anny in the bathroom is intended, it is the end of V0.03.
No it is a mistake, why would he loop that one scene but not any others, if you choose other options instead of getting caught in a loop you get a end of content splash screen.
end.png

Reactions: pogo741852
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes