Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
can someone help me, after I beat brat and take my bag, I can't go any further than this part, I clic everywhere but nothing happens View attachment 423878
Yeah had the same problem its bad coding, really bad coding.
There is no way to fix it Just save before this transition and try again after restarting the game if you take your time and not spam the butten it should let you get past it, this game has a real tendency to get stuck on these screens so save often.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Going forward this pattern will probably continue so it's really up to you whether you play it now or wait.
Well, sadly that's the truth about this game each time an update is released you run into one bug after the other seems to be consistent with his bugs I'd love to know how much testing goes into this before it's actually released because something is going wrong somewhere.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Redone of what? Two Sides never exists, just the no content 0.02 version -.-
There was the original version which got to 0.08
then there was two sides 3d which lasted to 0.02
and now we have two sides redone at 0.03

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
Still after years of development, Greano does not clear all the variables after loading a saved game, or begging a new one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That guy killed me with the bat on all my other tries
Huh yeah I justed tested it, looks like your right, to get past the ally scene you need at least 1 in fight or you fail, I had cheated my stats when I played this so I never noticed. Just and you can get past the fight, maybe the dev will add another route, I'm not sure if it is in this version but there used to be multiple ways to get past him like pretending to be bi and others not just fighting him.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Dev should really consider making the transition speeds quicker. Everything is super clunky and moves too slow. This game needs to move past where it is without becoming a burden on players.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
cannot for the life of me get the game to go past the alleyway scene
Save the game at the very beginning. Go to an online save editor and open that save file. Change your attributes and such so that you can give yourself points across the board. Download the new save and replace the old one. Play the game from that new point where you're basically OP. Now you won't face that roadblock and can go back to the first save file with max stats and play the game however you want.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
so fix or not? can't continue the game

You take your things and run... and there my game freeze too

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes