Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I found the loop, but could anyone that rip the CG confirm that they were nothing more to that scene

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
There was no loop for me there... just couldn't get past the screen where it says "You take your things and run"
here's save for that just accept the beatin and it should work .....also are you playin on the bug fix version ...cause it worked for me on that,so dunno about other versions

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
here's save for that just accept the beatin and it should work .....also are you playin on the bug fix version ...cause it worked for me on that,so dunno about other versions
this save won't work on the new update just delete it, btw there's 2 beating options not sure which one you are talking about.

Sep 24, 2017
to skip the endless loop in bathroom
try to this steps from carlos leyequien when anny is sleeping

Opened with key
Molest
TOuch leg
Touch pussy
(repeated a few times switching)
Continue playing(*Or something on that line)
Go to waist
Belly
(repeated a few times switching)
Continue playing(*)
Massage breast
Uncover breast
Continue playing(*)
Suck
Play with boob(*)
Touch her pussy while sucking(*)
She'll cum
Then select
run to bathroom
Too tired to masturbate
whats the problem Im your brother
Lets play
tickle belly or tickle neck
kiss the neck
grope breast or brush dick to her asshole

after the last step theres no animation, just continue then select any of the 2 choices then after anny runs end of version screen will show

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but this game is hopeless. :(

On the upside, I now officially like the new Anny, she's great. But even she can't save this terrible bugfest.

I have supposed Fix2 version directly from link on author's Patreon page, so I thought it would not be too bad. It is. Train is bugged, when the pervert fucks the older woman, I choose to just watch and in the end MC still cums with his cock out. Anny's couch scene is bugged too, I don't remember how exactly I did it, but I could see her naked breast before I uncovered it. Bathroom scene is also bugged, there's the loop at the end(?), although it's hard to complain about being able to fondle her breasts and grinding against her ass. ;) Loading is screwed too, the game is sometimes stuck after that. At least it works after restarting the whole game. It may not seem as too bad to someone, but it's same problems again and again with no sign of improvement.

tathar86

May 10, 2017

with all fix version i have the same bug.... in 64 or 86x ... the same too..... soooo i cant play after this....

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
too many bugs, the game is stuck every now and then, until the developer does not do it properly I do not recommend to play this game

Last edited:

sajuuk1988

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well just finished playing it and what to say man this game is short I am not sure I reached the end.
or if there is more after shower scene...
The game runs poorly and with a lot of small glitches, also it tends to get stuck at black screens transitions if you try to go to fast. had to replay parts a few times simply to progress.
I remember playing an old version of this game that was way farther along.
how come there is still so little game content after so much time

he has a lot of work to do, wish him the best of luck

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
The game bug after the meating with the angry boyriend in the alley, "You takes your things and run" appear at screen but nothing happen :s

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Whoever made this needs to get their mental health checked, not for the game but for that insanely loud shit starting music. Fuck off with that shit

evr

Apr 9, 2018
can someone help me, after I beat brat and take my bag, I can't go any further than this part, I clic everywhere but nothing happens IUJOK.PNG

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I see alot of people citing bugs and errors. Is v0.03 even playable? If so, are all scenes playable?

I have play the first release and I liked the idea and the first release. If this is really buggy, should I wait until a big fixed version is out or just go ahead and play it? Lol sorry, just realized that I asked about 3 questions.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I see alot of people citing bugs and errors. Is v0.03 even playable? If so, are all scenes playable?

I have play the first release and I liked the idea and the first release. If this is really buggy, should I wait until a big fixed version is out or just go ahead and play it? Lol sorry, just realized that I asked about 3 questions.
I played both the 0.3.0 and fix 1 version even though his patreon site said fix 2 it shows fix 1 on game screen. It's playable but does have some bugs as already reported. Although some may not be bugs but a planned stopping point but doesn't go to end sprite screen. Overall the game is bugged but dev is quick to fix most of them. Going forward this pattern will probably continue so it's really up to you whether you play it now or wait. Personally I think it's worth playing based on the CG's and animation and the overall concept and story line, especially since the dev does his level best to fix the bugs with 1, 2 or 3 fixes relatively quickly. A walkthrough would be helpful if it was released to the public but right now it looks like it's only available to certain level patrons.

Edit: The short answer is v 0.03 and fixes are playable with bugs that are tolerable.

Reactions: Jestur

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
you want to tell me you passed anney scene in bathroom for me its touch her brest and rug dick against her repat all the time

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
you want to tell me you passed anney scene in bathroom for me its touch her brest and rug dick against her repat all the time
Right now that scene only repeats between groping her breast and rubbing her butt. Unless de has done another fix that corrects it.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Right now that scene only repeats between groping her breast and rubbing her butt. Unless de has done another fix that corrects it.
i know its suck umtill he fix it its going to take long time and no only this look on anney face in living room after she wook up they move from her head fix version supposed to fix something its not just a name but in this case its only a name not more

Reactions: ut1stgear

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Finally got further Lindsey at the station. Got the dream hj and got a small benefit but not the option to make it hot. This game does have a lot of little bugs in it that give you an error log, something like and exception error in Renpy, only larger. There are also several either end of game or early end of update due to stats being too low certain NPC's. Also had my desire up to about 120 which didn't seem to affect anything right now. Have to try to get to Anny scenes to see it makes any difference with them. I kinda doubt it. Overall the concept and story telling is very good, graphics are great using Iray to render and the animations are also very good. Only real problems are the bugs and 2nd or 3rd remake with dev still having issues coding in Unity. Still think it's worth playing and just expect and live with the bugs.

Reactions: Syha
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes