1. Use the key to open door
2. Go to the Shower
3. I'm too tired (finish shower)
4. Don't get up
5. Tickle belly
6. Molest her
7. Kiss neck (twice)
8. Rest of options

Seems to be on an endless loop from here though. Not sure if it's a bug or simply an end of the current version.

Also, there's a bug where you can't progress through dialogue if you save/load too much. Simply quit the game and restart and reload your save and the game will work again.

This game definitely needs an optimization. I am using rtx 2080 and my graphics card is still coil whining. Still. the game's visual and animation's fantastic considering the dev is working alone and is relatively new to working on games. I know that a lot of resentments are coming from past history with the game, and rightfully so, but I for one sort of like his works on Unity Engine so far. It's just that he needs to learn how to optimize the game and squash some minor bugs.
it a bug for sure

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He hasn't said. It seems like the trigger is Bret seeing Anny's photo. He's teased that if he saw the photo then Bret will be watching Anny in the park. I could see that leading to extra content later on down the track.

My assumption is that Bret could drug her with D-Dream and NTR her from you. Alternatively maybe you could nudge Anny into hooking up with Bret to turn his attention away from Lindsey (freeing her up for you). Those are just theories however.
but does the sister still have a bf or dates some (i think he was a blonde?) guy¿?
if i remember correctly the sister of that blonde guy helps you so they break up.... I wonder if he cut all forced ntr and it will be all avoidable now, thats what i wanted to know though i guess if the dev has not said anything i doubt it.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Can you go past handjob (interupted by horn sound) with Lindsay on the station ?

LpCrawLing

Jul 17, 2019
I know its not place to talk about but when i try to play Unity adult games my graphic card making weird sounds
I can play pretty much every popular games(not talking about only adult games) i got asus rog strix rx570 anyone have an idea why ?

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
For anny I didn't take the shower, Im gonna try that this run, but I:

Opened with key
Molest
TOuch leg
Touch pussy
(repeated a few times switching)
Continue playing(*Or something on that line)
Go to waist
Belly
(repeated a few times switching)
Continue playing(*)
Massage breast
Uncover breast
Continue playing(*)
Suck
Play with boob(*)
Touch her pussy while sucking(*)
She cums and then the convo starts and there are not many options, no option to masturbate to her or lindsey and right after shower the version finishes

This game still needs a lot of optimization as said by someone else, every release is super buggy, if I reload I cannot click anything, I will start from scratch again, once the releases are less buggy I will start supporting you again bro(stopped when you switched engine, but I DO have a lot of hope for this game
(is going to take months of course, but I'm starting to study C++ with Unreal and might start C# with Unity(that is how the "package" came in the study platform) so if the game is not yet done by the time I'm comfy I might be able to help... Hopefully with less bugs

Reactions: pogo741852

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I know its not place to talk about but when i try to play Unity adult games my graphic card making weird sounds
I can play pretty much every popular games(not talking about only adult games) i got asus rog strix rx570 anyone have an idea why ?
These Unity games are not optimized, this one for example run like shit if you don't have a good PC and it's bugged too.

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
I found a loop, in the bathroom with Anny. "Grope her breast" and "Brush your dick on her asshole". It does't have an end.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I extract images and there are nothing after endless loop in the bathroom. I'm wondering greono did it with purpose.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes