Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
yes it's a very good game but can't play :( it's frustrating i want to see what there is after this :(

D

Deleted member 183910

Can´t someone just share a save right after the buggy scene pls ?
Stuck there as well

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This game is always a nightmare for those bugs. Now the game freezes in the alley. Two things come to mind right now. Why use Unity and why not use Rem'Py. If you use Unity then make the game even carefully so that there are no careless mistakes. You've been forgiven for a stupid mistake once, but don't wait a third time. I would like to press the ignore button now. Fucked Up :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: carderno

rfox317

May 19, 2019
So...take your things and run...and still waiting...I guess this is a bug that needs to be squashed? I also thought there was a...less combative way to get past Brett in previous versions. Is that no longer an option?

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Save the game at the very beginning. Go to an online save editor and open that save file. Change your attributes and such so that you can give yourself points across the board. Download the new save and replace the old one. Play the game from that new point where you're basically OP. Now you won't face that roadblock and can go back to the first save file with max stats and play the game however you want.
Learning something every day - Thanks for this - now I know how to mod save file data cheers

But having said that I tried this and still couldn't get past alley by beating up Brett. For the not so squeamish if you let Chris Lose and pleasure Brett he becomes friendly and you can continue till the end of the game. ;)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
i dont think its the new fix i think its same like was in patreon or am i wrong edit when you open game its say version 1 fix edit : i check its still same no fix
Its the new fix he claims it fixes all bugs have not had a chance to play it yet. Make sure you download all files

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
ITS NOT PLAY AND YOU WILL SEE
I will take your word for it have sent him a message on patreon informing him that its still bugged. Such a shame if he actually took the time to test his game could avoid all this. How do you release 2 bug fixes and still screw it up? I know every other release has had 3 bug fixes but would have thought he had learnt by now. He also needs to correct the bugfix ingame number aswell as he posted this second fix but still says fix 1 ingame according to people on here. Grrr no idea why im supporting this guy im either delusional or insane

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I will take your word for it have sent him a message on patreon informing him that its still bugged. Such a shame if he actually took the time to test his game could avoid all this. How do you release 2 bug fixes and still screw it up? I know every other release has had 3 bug fixes but would have thought he had learnt by now. He also needs to correct the bugfix ingame number aswell as he posted this second fix but still says fix 1 ingame according to people on here. Grrr no idea why im supporting this guy im either delusional or insane
edit : the sad part in this game that he not updated if he going to fix the bugs or not and no a sound from he on patreon

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes