Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

IronHeadBR

Oct 15, 2019
so... i played the game for like one hour and i've found some things and bugs to report,1:when you are in the train at the beggining you hear someone in the bathroom, and them you go there to "help" her you can take infinite "desire points" just by chosing "suck me again" and then "cum" and then "suck me again" and going on;2:someone alrealdy spoke about this but im just saying again,in the train in the beggining,when you are talking with Lindsey right after she explained what is the d dream pill, she says that you are gay and if you can pretend to be her boyfrend that happens even if you choose everything towards "heterosexual";3(thats the worst for me):after i fight with Bret(the fight after you go out of the train and are going to the apartment),i everytime get stuck in the screen saying "you take your things and run...",after i get stuck in this screen if i try to load another save and continue no matter in what part of the game that save is i will not proceed,i will be stuck in that part until i restart the game

Reactions: carderno

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
I edited my stats using the website and found out that there is a make out scene between the player and lindsey at the train station

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I didn't have problem with Bret's scene. Well, he did kick MC's ass, but the game continued after.

But it can be anything, who knows if the game deals with all variables and conditions correctly. It didn't before and it's possible that it still doesn't. The problem with saves (getting stuck after loading one, but working with the same one after game restart) suggest something like that. It could be that the lockup happens only when some variable (e.g. relation with NPC) has some specific value. So not only all your previous choices could matter, but it could be influenced even by other actions like whether you loaded a save or not and something did or didn't stuck from before. Until these basics are solved, it won't be good.

And the amount of choices is another problem. In theory it's great, but in practice you won't get anywhere without either walkthough, or lot of time and effort to explore all possible paths. Which with current state of game is challenge on its own.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
And the amount of choices is another problem. In theory it's great, but in practice you won't get anywhere without either walkthough, or lot of time and effort to explore all possible paths. Which with current state of game is challenge on its own.
I remeber in the first game creation there needed to be an entire two page ven diagram for a single scene, since it was so bloody confusing and had half a dozen different story changing outcomes.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
i dont think the fix version or version 4 will relase soon its going to take him alomg time its only 5o this game has been so many changes that its make me tired well untill nex year when the new version will be release

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
its sad if he call it fix and its still fix 1 if you wake her you see the bug in her face and in hug her more he dont hug her in shower he need to remove the red screen before they fall and add sound and fixing the loop and the music sound when he touch her are boring to romantic two much version this game had and still no good fix version

Last edited:

mace771

Aug 4, 2017
Save the game at the very beginning. Go to an online save editor and open that save file. Change your attributes and such so that you can give yourself points across the board. Download the new save and replace the old one. Play the game from that new point where you're basically OP. Now you won't face that roadblock and can go back to the first save file with max stats and play the game however you want.
thanks but i was more asking if there was any scenes after the ally way ?
every time i get past ally way it just leaves me high and dry on a blank screen

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
After the alley scene you can go home and will find your sister sleeping on the sofa.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
someone knows how to get the kissing scene at the beginning which ask for 15 friendship and 10 of the other thing?

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
If I modify the points, then yes.
So if you want take the save choose "boyfriend" and then "kissing".
Have fun. And there is a lot more to do ... :love:

Reactions: MAras1995

Mr.Hoodz

Aug 11, 2017
I'm REALLY disappointed the "bisexual" option is still not fixed. Lidsey refers to you as gay. Also funny enough, the bisexual option works with lidseys dialogue if you picked "fighting", but if you picked "sex", it's broken. so Basically, it's impossible to get the "Make it hot" option if you pick bisexual. Please fix it with next update.

Reactions: carderno and Thami_

Kobozo

Mar 31, 2017
View attachment 421451

Overview:
Two Sides is a story about a young man who decides to try his luck living in the city. Soon after arriving he runs into a problem; while working at one of his new jobs, he unwittingly acquires the ability (or curse) to change his gender voluntarily … Or involuntarily … according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-14
Release Date: 2019-09-28
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.03 Fix2
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Click on 'Idioma' to change the language

DOWNLOAD
Win 64x: - - -
Win 86x: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

View attachment 338530 View attachment 338529 View attachment 338533 View attachment 338532 View attachment 338528 View attachment 363292
Any walkthrough?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I liked the original version of this game, need to play this one but i hope it gets finished and not abandoned.

Reactions: carderno

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Really don't know, but it seems right. Me for myself cheated at the beginning setting all variables on 1, so the playthrough went more easy and smooth.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes