Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It reads more like a 3rd party would port it to Ren'Py while he makes it in Unity? Unless the translator was asking for him to put it in Ren'Py instead.

Patreon Quote
Working...

Hello everyone, there is a lot of content added so far and I have not even sent the new texts to the translator because there have been some last minute changes. I also needed to reinstall daz to filter out some morphs that I'm not currently using and are making the scenes very heavy, especially to move the characters.

Another thing, they made me a proposal to pass the game to Renpy, third parties would do that, what do you think?

I am still having problems with savegame.

I disappeared a bit because of particular health problems, but I'm better now. And soon I will need to extract some teeth.

Reactions: kshyk

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I know how we feeling about this whole 'remakes' of his. But I have a good feeling about this one. I'm telling you, things will only get better after RenPy remake.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
wait if he is thinking going to Ren'py

why not continue from the old version ?

is he literally going to start from 0 again if he goes back to Ren'py??

carderno

Dec 10, 2018
I believed that the reason why he is stuck in version 0.03 is because he is learning how to program using Ren Py.
Remove teeth? Must be joking, it generally didn't take more than 3 days

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I believed that the reason why he is stuck in version 0.03 is because he is learning how to program using Ren Py.
Remove teeth? Must be joking, it generally didn't take more than 3 days
Thankfully less bugs as well or is that asking to much :p

NeedLewds

Jan 16, 2018
At least if he goes to Renpy, there's a lot of support here. Though Grenco, if you're reading this. I'm well-practiced in C#, as it's my primary job. I'd be happy to help if it means more content :)

Oct 23, 2017
At least if he goes to Renpy, there's a lot of support here. Though Grenco, if you're reading this. I'm well-practiced in C#, as it's my primary job. I'd be happy to help if it means more content :)
Well... He is looking for programmers in Renpy.

"Hello everyone,

I know some are apprehensive about the delay,

I previously informed that I would need to have surgery for extraction of the wisdom teeth, because, I needed 10 days to recover. I'm fine thank you.

I went back to programming today and still can't start rendering, because I'm still working on the system and trying to fix the Save Game bugs, the Blinking Eyes bug, and some black screen bugs.

Unfortunately I can only be here with you until the 20th, and by then I will be working tirelessly on the game. I already have a lot of content written and some scenes already predicted, will be a lot of content.

As I do not want to hurry with the renderings at the moment, so it comes out hasty and bad. I will be bringing the update (with new content) in January, but on the 20th I will be providing the corrective update of the current version (Renpy or Unity).

I am still interested in passing the game to Renpy and would like to know if there are interested people to working with me, I want to start having less work and although I love to program, I want to pass that responsibility to another. I will not be able to pay much, and I would like a person who had a better understanding than mine on the subject to develop in such a tool. And of course, you can get all this content already produced in less than 7 days on the air. Interested, send an email to greono@hotmail.com

I want to be responsible only for the direction of art and history.

Thank you all and sorry for the delay

If you decide to remove the support, I ask you to continue following the game, improvements will come soon"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd really like to see the dev getting some help with this especially if he is going to RenPy just someone that's a bit more knowledgeable so we have fewer bugs to deal with because this game does have the potential but what good is that when it's always broken.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
You need a time machine, go about two years back and teach him some basics. Like how to make a save system that's actually able to save and consistently load the game. It would have been huge help. Now it's probably too late, because he seems to be set on going to Renpy. Which could be good decision in the end, assuming that he finds someone with enough skill and enthusiasm, who will do the programming part. It's just that right now, until there are concrete results, it feels like another way (or dead end) he decided to explore, because he feels like it.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Just going to shoot in a quick one:

There is a lot of people here who have been complaining about him not moving onto RenPy for about two years now and many of those said people got the know how on how to use RenPy, if somebody out there still want to see what this game could be, become reality (Hopefully), why not send him an email? greono@hotmail.com

He may have restarted development more times than I can count, but you got to give it to him. He have been persistent in trying to get the game on to its feet and if I knew how to use Renpy, so would I gladly have given him a hand.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone Knows if He goes to Ren'py ... does he will continue from his old work (which was in Ren'py) or will he start over from zero??

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
Does anyone Knows if He goes to Ren'py ... does he will continue from his old work (which was in Ren'py) or will he start over from zero??
He doesn't have anything of his old content. I doubt that he would start from "zero", I mean he has renders of current version.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes