Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this game is abendodn for sure thats what i think so i dont waiting for new release anymore
The original version got abandoned, and the dev decided to redo it, hence the birth of this version, so it's believable that this one would be abandoned, as well. I can't understand how a dev making $4000 a month from Patreon would turn into an abandon king. lol
But, Jan. 28th would be 4 months since the last update, wouldn't it?
Proteus Effect goes 6 months between updates...so....maybe....

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The original version got abandoned, and the dev decided to redo it, hence the birth of this version, so it's believable that this one would be abandoned, as well. I can't understand how a dev making $4000 a month from Patreon would turn into an abandon king. lol
But, Jan. 28th would be 4 months since the last update, wouldn't it?
Proteus Effect goes 6 months between updates...so....maybe....
Not abandoned not yet anyway he is still working on it no longer pledged as guy drives me mad but from what i heard last month its gunna be end of jan easily before its done. Also the update will be entirely pointless as hes planning to re start in renp'y . So not abandoned but the dev is gunna contiue to fuck with everyone. Give it a year there will be 9 remakes 5 engine changes and a remaster lol

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
tuli2770: Didn't you give up two days ago? :D It was actually smart choice. Not necessarily to give up completely and forget about the game, that would be premature. There's still chance for something good to happen, but it's pointless to eagerly wait for it, because it can take weeks, months, ... especially if we're talking about whole "something good" and not just "something".

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
tuli2770: Didn't you give up two days ago? :D It was actually smart choice. Not necessarily to give up completely and forget about the game, that would be premature. There's still chance for something good to happen, but it's pointless to eagerly wait for it, because it can take weeks, months, ... especially if we're talking about whole "something good" and not just "something".
Yea i guess you right

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I need help.
the images of this Update were amazing, but
I would like to know if anyone has the walkthrough of this version?
i was also wondering if there is any cheat because choosing to a profile option just gets to find one of the various problems we have to solve in the game

Aug 13, 2017
This game with all its original content could be so good in a sandbox engine like QSP or even Renpy, aslong as it would not be to "grindy", a real shame that it's been treated the way it has been, I'd really would like to see this game succeede with all its original content.
If it ever get's the "proper love" of a sandbox game, I'll gine it a try again!

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
This game with all its original content could be so good in a sandbox engine like QSP or even Renpy, aslong as it would not be to "grindy", a real shame that it's been treated the way it has been, I'd really would like to see this game succeede with all its original content.
If it ever get's the "proper love" of a sandbox game, I'll gine it a try again!
dosent matter which engine as long he deliver us this updated that he said in end of month but i am doubt it

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Seems like he needs help on rendering. Maybe someone should point him to the forums.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not abandoned not yet anyway he is still working on it no longer pledged as guy drives me mad but from what i heard last month its gunna be end of jan easily before its done. Also the update will be entirely pointless as hes planning to re start in renp'y . So not abandoned but the dev is gunna contiue to fuck with everyone. Give it a year there will be 9 remakes 5 engine changes and a remaster lol
If he's planning on updating at the end of this month, then restarting the entire thing (AGAIN) on Renp'y, I likely will just delete the files and forget this game exists. He's already redone it once. If there's anything he can do to make me believe he's milking people, THAT will definitely do it. If the guy has no intentions of ever getting anywhere with it, if he honestly wants to continue changing and redoing over and over, ...if this version gets abandoned and he restarts it again, I'll likely ignore the next version. THEN ...if it ends up completed in the future, I'll come check it out. lol

Reactions: HenWen

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
If he's planning on updating at the end of this month, then restarting the entire thing (AGAIN) on Renp'y, I likely will just delete the files and forget this game exists. He's already redone it once. If there's anything he can do to make me believe he's milking people, THAT will definitely do it. If the guy has no intentions of ever getting anywhere with it, if he honestly wants to continue changing and redoing over and over, ...if this version gets abandoned and he restarts it again, I'll likely ignore the next version. THEN ...if it ends up completed in the future, I'll come check it out. lol
he not change to Renp'y thats what he said he now begin to renders and need help with render

• Thinking Face

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
he not change to Renp'y thats what he said he now begin to renders and need help with render
FOr the love of god this dev drives me mad. And what do you mean he begin making renders he started according to him before xmas. He wanted to put out one more update in unity before switching to renp'y. SO basicly he lied to everyone and had not even started the next update holy mother of god. So glad i sacked this dev off if i was still supporting think i would lose my mind. Also wtf happened to his artist? He hired someone 6 months ago let me guess he got the artist to do shit tonnes of work and didnt pay him and now needs a new one. Uhh why is it good games are run by shitty devs

• Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes