Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
He may have restarted development more times than I can count, but you got to give it to him. He have been persistent in trying to get the game on to its feet and if I knew how to use Renpy, so would I gladly have given him a hand.
Same here, and I hope he does get the help to develop this it has so much potential would love to actually play this on RenPy and not encounter all the issues he has had with Unity.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
He doesn't have anything of his old content. I doubt that he would start from "zero", I mean he has renders of current version.
thank god. i hope it will continue from where he left of or at least do not start again from the train again...

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
wish he decided to find a programmer from the very beginning. I doubt if the game could get back to where it was in 2020.
but oh well i guess its never too late to ask for help

klucza

Sep 11, 2018
hello everyone he wrote on patreon that the game will be in air in 7 dayes he posted it in the 12 someone know why the delay ?
He's always late and we can only guess why is he late this time. I would not get excited about the content, it seems that this update will cover mostly bugfixes.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
He's always late and we can only guess why is he late this time. I would not get excited about the content, it seems that this update will cover mostly bugfixes.
to be honest bugfix its good i hate play this game with abugs and he say this time there is alot of content who know first lets wait he release the updated hopefully in this week

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Don't expect anything this year. Even if he made last moment release now, he wouldn't have time to make working bugfix version. The 20th he wrote about already passed, and you can't really expect him to work on the game over Christmas, he'll be having family time and stuff. And it's ok. But hopefully he will be able to make better progress next year.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'm really tired of this game, it's a really good game with a lot of potential
I just wish they had finished releasing a good version and didn't want to constantly change
Let's face it a long time and no bug-free version was released

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
No update in months..
No release for paying patreons in monts(still they gives him money!?!?)
No stability in any redone..
And now he looking for renpy programmers.. Which sounds to my ears yet agaaain a redone..!?

Reactions: OldMoonSong

delta67

May 11, 2018
I'm really tired of this game, it's a really good game with a lot of potential
I just wish they had finished releasing a good version and didn't want to constantly change
Let's face it a long time and no bug-free version was released
Maybe he's family realated to "Rainces" of Bad brother!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hm, after I grab my things and Run Dialogue, the Game is in a Infinite Loop...

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Introducing: Two Sides, Rebooted, Redone, REDONE!

Maybe the 4th time is the charm. Lmfao
After i read the latest Patreon post: "I am still interested in passing the game to Renpy and would like to know if there are interested people to working with me, I want to start having less work and although I love to program, I want to pass that responsibility to another." "I will not be able to pay much" (still has >200patreons )

. . . the only way i see any progress happening fast is if someone with deep renpy skills and zero money interests wants to make a game.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Actually, the money should not be a problem, if he means that he can't pay much now. Because yeah, his income from the game has no doubt dropped down significantly. But in the past it was over $4k/month and it would be even more now, if he was able to deliver updates at least at the speed and quality as back then. Not that it was super-great or anything, but it went only downhill from there. So if he manages to get it going with the help of another person, there should be enough money for both.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Actually, the money should not be a problem, if he means that he can't pay much now. Because yeah, his income from the game has no doubt dropped down significantly. But in the past it was over $4k/month and it would be even more now, if he was able to deliver updates at least at the speed and quality as back then. Not that it was super-great or anything, but it went only downhill from there. So if he manages to get it going with the help of another person, there should be enough money for both.
I didn't know, hard to believe he once had 4k/mo. Sad but also a little funny how easy it is to screw up a good thing. At this point I'm just resigned to Two Sides forever staying in redesign purgatory

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
In patreon page pepole said the updated should be release this months its that true ? Beacuse i did no see in here comment about the new coming updated anyone??

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
If you mean that one optimist from yesterday ("I hope the January update comes out soon"), then yes, we do all hope. But I don't see anything from the man himself.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, from what I've noticed, with other similar stories, when the dev starts missing updates, redoing games, changing formats, removing older content that the fans liked, making old saves not work with every single new update, so that people have to basically start all over again, every time, etc, etc, etc...the dev's monthly patreon income starts to drop. So, if he once made $4000 a month and now has nowhere near that, and can't live off of it, then that says a lot.
This is a good game. It has potential. I wish luck to the dev, but it ain't easy to gain back fans once you've turned them away.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes