Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Has the game been abandoned again?
No however development is slow and dev refuses to believe there are still bugs after his 2nd fix. If next update is also a broken piece of crap i will be dropping support.
Nov 5 at 10:34am
Work in Progress
Hello people
I'm back, I arrived yesterday from the capital.
The work will continue and I will bring this month a great update as I said.
To the people saying are still buged.
Have you tried downloading the latest Fix version shipped? Give them a check if they have the most current version. Let me know if problems continue, as many of Freeze's bugs were fixed in the last fix.
Thank you for the patience

Reactions: Tumai and carderno

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Work in Progress
in this date he said in patreon this month i will release new version but still nothing anyone know whats going on ?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Be nice if it will be free of game-breaking bugs for a change like you guys I really want to like this game but the bugs just kill it for me would be great to see the dev have all this sorted out.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Be nice if it will be free of game-breaking bugs for a change like you guys I really want to like this game but the bugs just kill it for me would be great to see the dev have all this sorted out.
The guy really needs to take two weeks off to just advance his C# programming skills and then come back to the game. Over the long run it'll save a tonne of time and headache squashing bugs.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Its a shame that he promise he will release it and he didnt and the fix version that he said fix 2 its not its still fix 1 he need to check maybe he was accidently confused between the version anyway i will in shocked if he release it this week its delay so many times :(

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 421451

Overview:
Two Sides is a story about a young man who decides to try his luck living in the city. Soon after arriving he runs into a problem; while working at one of his new jobs, he unwittingly acquires the ability (or curse) to change his gender voluntarily … Or involuntarily … according to his level of masculine or feminine excitement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-14
Release Date: 2019-09-28
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.03 Fix2
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Click on 'Idioma' to change the language

DOWNLOAD
Win 64x: - - -
Win 86x: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

View attachment 338530 View attachment 338529 View attachment 338533 View attachment 338532 View attachment 338528 View attachment 363292
hello do you know maybe when he will release the updated?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Like I said in my previous post the dev was working to get it done by this month, but it seems a bit quiet on his side so perhaps it will be delayed until next month?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes