Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
FOr the love of god this dev drives me mad. And what do you mean he begin making renders he started according to him before xmas. He wanted to put out one more update in unity before switching to renp'y. SO basicly he lied to everyone and had not even started the next update holy mother of god. So glad i sacked this dev off if i was still supporting think i would lose my mind. Also wtf happened to his artist? He hired someone 6 months ago let me guess he got the artist to do shit tonnes of work and didnt pay him and now needs a new one. Uhh why is it good games are run by shitty devs
he said he want to switch it to Renp'y but did not make it and when he try to combine the 3d he get compli so he ask help of others but he said he have alot of content i trully hoping its not xmas edition and its not buggy and if everthing go well he will release it in 30 end of month so i am very doubt that he mange to deliver it on time or at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Even if it takes another month (and I won't be surprised if it does), I don't care. But hopefully he'll learn from previous mistakes and find someone with whom he'll share the game in advance, let them point out all the obvious bugs that he always manages to miss, and fix them before releasing the game for the rest of the world. Because it's what hurts him a lot. There can be some bugs, not much content, and it can take long, but all three combined, that's just bad. Anny is strong asset:
Promo.jpg :love:
But she alone won't save it.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Some people here really are allergic to checking Patreon for updates, and instead just throw shit here... He was and still is going to switch over to RenPy BUT the developer he was in contact with went rouge after a little while, now to keep things moving he will continue on in Unity until he gets things moving with another developer (Which you can read ). He has also been active in updating the community with his progress, and actually showing of some rather nice screens. Update was ''scheduled'' for today but he said it might take a few days extra as the rendering times where rather long.

Reactions: hash19

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Well, maybe on average we here are ungrateful bastards. Most of us didn't give him a single dollar. And it's easy to criticize, anyone can do that. But it's also true that from his side it's rather predictable, bold optimistic plans, repeated failures to deliver, changes, new plans, ...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, not everyone is even on Patreon. Some used to be on there and left, due to several different reasons. Some never were on Patreon, to begin with. I don't have an allergy to Patreon. I have an allergy to liars, deceivers, scammers, and people with an overall low work ethic....broken promises....some simply may have horrible luck, and can't really fault them for that...cause shit happens...some of us just swim in it. lol ...but...all that said...those who aren't on Patreon have 2 options: 1, sit and wait and continuously check here for updates, or 2, ask someone who is a Patron to post an update in here for all to read.

Reactions: greenray

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
beside the promise of the renpy port, it has already been remade 5x each release with even less content than most demo. hey you can be optimistic about the dev but from the track record its just empty talk until proven otherwise.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
beside the promise of the renpy port, it has already been remade 5x each release with even less content than most demo. hey you can be optimistic about the dev but from the track record its just empty talk until proven otherwise.
ggg.jpg

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Naw, this is already the third remake of the game. So the correct answer is last year. ;)

Maybe next year could be only the year of the forth remake ... :LOL:

But still I love this game :love:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Latest post from yesterday:
Hello people,

I come to inform you that the work continues.

I had to stop for the last few days, but I'm back and I will keep working until the 16th, Sunday (to compensate for the days I needed to be absent), I am at this moment rendering the images of the meeting with the Cursed Horse, which may have a version of the player in its Male form (for now) and Anny ... We will have an event with an unknown woman at night involving the Horse Curse.

After that I will start the events with Bret in the bathroom with the player, and Bret with Anny (a little introduction).

We will also have the first appearance of Jenny, Anny's friend. which will have more event options, with both Jenny and Anny. This will include a little game of hide and seek in the park, and then you know what might happen, right?

Well, the work goes on!

Thank you all for your patience and encouragement!

See you again soon.
So on the upside, he's not dead, and there's a chance we'll see something. Not sure how soon, because together with stuff mentioned earlier, it sounds like a lot of work to do.

And about the horse stuff, while it's not clear what exactly it's going to be, previously there was image of horse statue with hard-on, which suggests something that Patreon won't like. So he may be sawing off the branch he's sitting on. If it was at least for a good cause, but horse... :rolleyes:

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes