Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Seems ok to me. Some people can use a hint. They pay, then complain about lack of updates, but still keep paying. It's better if they stop paying and no longer have reason to complain. Of course it would be even better if Greono managed to release regular updates, but if he can't... He could stop taking payments completely, but if he does something, even slowly, it wouldn't be perfect solution either. And maybe some people really do believe in the project enough to support it even if they currently don't get much back.

- Devil's advocate
Some people in this world will believe in some things that even a 5 year old won't believe in. Not saying that is any of this dev's supporters lol..still...it's easy to believe people would keep donating to a dev, and basically just keep holding on for nothing.
I have been subconsciously waiting, wishing, hoping for Valiant Warrior Astrid to wake back up and come back to us. lol ,... but alas...Astrid is gone. :(

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
being honest i hardly believe any update will be on ... yes there will a update. .. but not soon, not even like june or september .

and for the looks of it, this looks like he is gonna use the "Corona" as excuse to not work.... i know there is problems and i i wish he doesn't get ill

but this has been non stop excuses to delay the game:
there was some family problems
then it was some emergency in his life
then Ren'py not working
and now Corona

so pretty much this game will be updated like by december 2020 or early 2021

which i dont care at this point... i please Suggest people

To please stop carrying so much about this
like just ignore it ...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
being honest i hardly believe any update will be on ... yes there will a update. .. but not soon.. and for the looks of it

this looks like he is gonna use the "Corona" as excuse to not work.... i know he had problem before ... then it was some emergency
then Ren'py not working
and now Corona

so pretty much this game will be updated like by december 2020 or early 2021

which i dont care at this point...
The coronavirus is a VERY good reason not to work on the game actually, He/she will have their family at home self-isolating which will mean not much private time to work on adult games, just my opinion though.

Reactions: 306alex306

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
I can't get pass the Black screen after running away from her ex . Please send me save after this Black scene 12.png

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not creator, so I don't know...Do creators need to pay some bucks to Patreon in order to unlock "pay per creation" mod? Cause I read lot of those "i ask/urge/beg you to stop your pledges" stuff, instead just switching Patreon on "per release"... Is it something hard to achieve or they're just running milking farms? :unsure:

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Well, I didn't need my ears anyway, so it's no big deal they got annihilated by the ridiculously loud (and apparently unchangeable) sound...

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
He's still alive. Latest update:

BG01.jpg
Update Information - Anny has a little problem, what are you going to do?

Hello people

I am adding a second part of the content "drinking coffee with Anny" and at that moment Anny will drop coffee / chocolate / juice (initially unintentionally ...) during breakfast, dinner and lunch. The player (you) may decide to do several things to help her, from cleaning with a cloth (low level of intimacy) to licking all the dirt on her body (high level of intimacy).

Sorry for the delay, the renderings are taking too long !!! My video card has a "strength limitation" problem, this is taking away my patience and giving me a lot of headaches.

It's taking time, I know! We are living here with another problem with this corona virus, the city I live in is quarantined, but for some reason there are several power outages and I have been able to do absolutely nothing in the game for several days (including I think my card video problem caused due to unexpected falls), another problem is my wife, when I worked at the game, my wife was almost always not at home, but now, she is all day !!! It is difficult, I prevent her from seeing and questioning certain things.

I say that the quality of rendering and story, as well as the sexual and intimate moments of the characters are being worked with great attention and affection.

A thousand apologies for all this frustration, I am frustrated too!

I say, if you have trouble keeping Pledged, suspend until the update occurs. But I believe that this month everything ends, I already made more than 80% of the renderings.
As a gentleman, I certainly look forward to helping the poor girl. But when it might be, that's a question. I don't think I believe "this month" as much as he does.

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Two Sides is a game with a great idea that has lost part of its essence with the great transformations mainly in the way of playing, this may have contributed to a low membership that led to discontinuity.
I tried to understand all these transitions, but this last mode of points was cruel, at least for me, since I have seen that other people are getting great scores and I just measly posts that do not allow me to go very far, do not allow me to exploit the potential that the game has.
So would you like to count on the help of noble colleagues, with tips, tricks or what are the best choices to go further? How to get good scores?
In advance I thank you all.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
so the game went on a break a long time ago ... and on june last year it released this version ... the following months it was with updates ... like around 3 to 5 months then after that .. no updates

i dont mind the waitin .. but bruh .. we are soon gonna arrive at june again ... lol a whole year .. with repeated stuff..
i just hope after june .. we do not get a new version and more waiting

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
^ Or June will see a Two Sides Redone Remastered V.01 or something :LOL:

This version is already a third try - the first made it to v08, the second to v02 and this one has been in a long stall at v03. Based on the dev's history there's more chance that a long period of MIA signals a reboot than a lengthy, bugfree story continuation. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Tumai and matt2c2

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
^ Or June will see a Two Sides Redone Remastered V.01 or something :LOL:

This version is already a third try - the first made it to v08, the second to v02 and this one has been in a long stall at v03. Based on the dev's history there's more chance that a long period of MIA signals a reboot than a lengthy, bugfree story continuation. :HideThePain:
What is he moveing to now Amazon Lumberyard

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
This game reminds me of the movie "Groundhog Day"
when a new version is released, it looks like the movie clock waking at 6am.
it seems that everything is different but we soon realized that my day was restarted in the game.
Two Sides is a game with many possibilities, but it seems that the producers still don’t know which way the characters will go, in the first versions they dared to put a dog in the game, I had never seen a game address such a complex theme, other characters of the same period are gone.
for believing that this game can be an excellent game is that I keep trying, but unfortunately this new point system took away the gameplay we had.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes