Unity Abandoned Two Sides Redone [v0.03 Fix 2] [GreonoGames]

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It depends on your definition of "alive". Officially, he's still working on it. Last progress report was on 5th this month, so it's not that long ago. And he's promising great things, but it's been going for some time, so it's hard to guess when will the magic moment actually happen.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's more like reincarnation. As soon as it dies, it's reincarnates itself into some other form of existance and lives again for a while and so on :unsure:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
He just needs to find the right way (it's about time) and stick with it. He did some work in the past, so it looks like he wants to create something good. I do want to believe that he doesn't just enjoy exploring dead ends.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yes but in the past he whas slow as heck and he is also whit the new version slow
even the creators from 2 different games doing month per update
and in about +-2month's it whill be a Jear since any update
even the original old version is further then the redone version
he whas about to implement sex scenes in the old version
but it never came first it whas onhold then it whas abandonded
and now its redoing it all over again

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Hello, can someone inform you about the assets of this game? Characters, places, furniture, bathroom, etc.? I would like to try to some scenes to pass the time until the update comes out. Thank you

Olá, alguém pode informá sobre os ativos deste jogo? Personagens, lugares, móveis, banheiro, etc.? Gostaria de tentar algumas cenas para passar o tempo até que a atualização seja lançada. Obrigado

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello, can someone inform you about the assets of this game? Characters, places, furniture, bathroom, etc.? I would like to try to some scenes to pass the time until the update comes out. Thank you

Olá, alguém pode informá sobre os ativos deste jogo? Personagens, lugares, móveis, banheiro, etc.? Gostaria de tentar algumas cenas para passar o tempo até que a atualização seja lançada. Obrigado
Or you can run through the game as is, and get a feel for it. It's a pretty short game. Every time the dev redoes the game, it gets about 5-10 minutes worth of gaming time, and then the dev just stops and decides to remake it again...different engine...different story...different whatever...it's gotten old, pretty fast.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Or you can run through the game as is, and get a feel for it. It's a pretty short game. Every time the dev redoes the game, it gets about 5-10 minutes worth of gaming time, and then the dev just stops and decides to remake it again...different engine...different story...different whatever...it's gotten old, pretty fast.
I'm just looking for assets to be able to somehow satisfy my desire to make scenes from the game, if I know of an asset like; banker, living room, character and more, would be very interesting.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm just looking for assets to be able to somehow satisfy my desire to make scenes from the game, if I know of an asset like; banker, living room, character and more, would be very interesting.
OK NOW I understand what you meant. lol .. misunderstood you, I guess. Ignore me. I may have been drinking when reading that. haha

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hey all no one can make a mod or something and add little content to this game untill he will release new updated of course if he agree beacuse i dont see any progress beside 70 stuck on 70 %

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
You are better than me. All as combinations of choices never take me further than the bath, that's because a lot of things got lost along the way.:(

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
that sucks that no one can take this game and help him to finish this updated beace in this rythem it will take one tear untill we will see any progress p.s the
Lack of communication
bothers me no just that he deleyed the updated no actual news

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 112288

So i havent seen followed the game for a more than a year now, and we are somehow still at the same place, I just hope that the next update is like a complete game.

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately I have to agree with you, tuli2770 :(
I think we will not have any new updates.
Maybe if we have, we won't even know, because even the numbering of the updates was confusing.
It is a pity, this game opened up many possibilities that could guarantee its longevity but it seems that after "opening many doors" it was not sure which ones would be kept open and how they would be kept.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
So why ain’t this on hold? If I remember right .. developer asked to stop donating and pretty much hasn’t updated it for like 7 months or even more ...

Has there been any news in this 2 months?

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Two Side doesn't seem to be leaving until August ... September ... October ...
God knows when.
Greono was posting photos every 15 days, on average, now it has been more than thirty days and there is no news of updates.
I think it should at least surprise us with some words that were not excuses.
Everyone is waiting for a game that may not even be updated this year.

To be sure of the complexity of the game I did the following: I downloaded Daz Studio and Rempy, I'm making some renderings and building a mini game to see the degree of difficulty, to understand the delay of an update in a game, and so far this doing very well.
Soon I will post.
The name of the mini game:

A day with Any

Just before maybe Greono's update.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
its was great game with great potenial to be honest
I did not find game like this shame we will not get another updated or half of it for now and the lack of
The lack of communication frustrates me

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes